Is your spouse or whatever supportive?

I was the same with my first tren cycle.
I ran 175 prop and 175 tren ace last time and was a bit irratable, but not bad at all.
When I run it again it will be 175 prop and 100 tren and I know that will be completely mentally side free. I will run it longer instead like 20-24
weeks.

And it likely wasn’t your estrogen but prolactin screwing with you, thats why you would crash it. On the cycle above you don’t really need any estrogen control, I took maybe 1/2 mg of adex once a week, but I am converting more now that I am older.
Wasn't my first time with tren, probably 3 times total first time with tren e though, I was running prami and while it was working at first once it really kicked in I couldn't control it, so I added the adex in trying g to lower estrogen to see if it would help, even 1mg per week split was crashing me

Probably due to the fact that my estrogen really wasn't that high

If I do try running it lower again I'll probably just get some HG caber

Wasn't my first time with tren, probably 3 times total first time with tren e though, I was running prami and while it was working at first once it really kicked in I couldn't control it, so I added the adex in trying g to lower estrogen to see if it would help, even 1mg per week split was crashing me

Probably due to the fact that my estrogen really wasn't that high

If I do try running it lower again I'll probably just get some HG caber
I had pretty much zero prolactin issues at a lower dose.

I have two friends that trained together. One ran lower doses of everything for longer, the other did high doses shorter. They both did pretty much same cycles. Low dose guy pretty much never got sides, high dose guy bailed on his cycle 1/3rd of the time. Guess who got bigger?

If you are blasting and cruising low dose long duration is the way to go IMO

Yes, my wife of a little over 17 years is as good as they get. She and I work together, train together, i am her trainer when she competes, and we ride horses and Harleys together. We get groceries together and the list goes on. We got together under the pretext of complete open and honesty in everything and have done this since we were friends for 4 years before ever even getting close to being together.
So she knows everything as do i about her and we knew everything for many years before we engaged in a relation.
So she is supportive in any way, and also fhe feels i am going out on a limb in any aspect, she communicates it to me, We do not TELL each other what to do, or how to feel etc on anything. We help each other and its been a great 20 some years of knowing each other and i am completely happy this way as many other relations i failed at due to the less honest approach and feeling of being controlled and judged prior.

Yes, my wife of a little over 17 years is as good as they get. She and I work together, train together, i am her trainer when she competes, and we ride horses and Harleys together. We get groceries together and the list goes on. We got together under the pretext of complete open and honesty in everything and have done this since we were friends for 4 years before ever even getting close to being together.
So she knows everything as do i about her and we knew everything for many years before we engaged in a relation.
So she is supportive in any way, and also fhe feels i am going out on a limb in any aspect, she communicates it to me, We do not TELL each other what to do, or how to feel etc on anything. We help each other and its been a great 20 some years of knowing each other and i am completely happy this way as many other relations i failed at due to the less honest approach and feeling of being controlled and judged prior.
That’s amazing brother!!! It’s a bonus when you have that ability and type of relationship!! Kudos to you both 🙌🙌

I wouldnt say supportive. I mean she isnt encouraging me to maybe up my test a bit and throw in some tren to get the best body i can or anything like that. If i want a hand injecting or whatever she will do it for me. She will cook me enough food to feed me for my cycle. I am sure she would rather i didnt maybe. But she lived with me doing way worse things when we were younger.
But i do what i want and so does she wants and if the other has objections we can talk it out and compromise.
I would never want to be with anyone long term if i had to lie or hide my real life everyday.

I wouldnt say supportive. I mean she isnt encouraging me to maybe up my test a bit and throw in some tren to get the best body i can or anything like that. If i want a hand injecting or whatever she will do it for me. She will cook me enough food to feed me for my cycle. I am sure she would rather i didnt maybe. But she lived with me doing way worse things when we were younger.
But i do what i want and so does she wants and if the other has objections we can talk it out and compromise.
I would never want to be with anyone long term if i had to lie or hide my real life everyday.
werd to big bird, it is way to much trouble, and being on the same team is a much more relaxed life...I think your wife is probably like mine, you mentioned she has seen you do way crazier shit in a misguided youth at times...lol..as did mine. So she trusts my judgement and has seen me grow up, and knows i can handle the bad shit if it comes, and prefers i just stay in line with our common goals and be a nice little boy....lol

For sure, Ive been with my girl for about 4 years now everything is gearing up for us to get married too. Shes supportive of my bodybuilding goals and gear use, obviously she doesn't want me to go crazy with the stuff. But im glad i didnt start using gear when i was younger and i waited till i was older and in a stable relationship. The responsibility i have to her makes sure i dont go overboard. It helps that shes a nurse too lol.

My last 2 girlfriends were not comfortable with my use of gear. Though they were not giving me a hard time about it. They knew I was taking care of myself. However, they were supportive of my fitness and goals and were actively in the gym with me.

I am single at the present time.

Tren? I did my first tren ace run 50mg EOD with test and Masteron P stacked. I felt great and was bursting out of my skin. Second time I had horrible night sweats and was as moody as a hungry bear. Haven't touched it since.

If my wife wasnt supportive, i would of broomed her a long time ago. Same goes for her.
She is who i trust the most to have my back. If shes worried about something i may be doing, its cause she loves me and that means a lot. Dont take that for granted
Wow I think I got some thinking to do...

They should support you as long as your honest. If your gonna hide what your taking then your just gonna end up losing your partners trust. Be up front from the start of any relationship.
Mines a total control freak wants to know everything ask to many uestions ect.Knows I'm on hrt but other stuff I keep low key as if she anything I'd get the thousand questions like I've been living with my mom...lol

Mines a total control freak wants to know everything ask to many uestions ect.Knows I'm on hrt but other stuff I keep low key as if she anything I'd get the thousand questions like I've been living with my mom...lol
That’s a tough situation brother. My wife is somewhat similar but honesty is the best way brother. It leaves the guessing and questioning at the door.

Just my two cents

Supportive of TRT, but the other stuff...what she doesn't know won't kill her. Complicated situation.

Supports me for the most part, I dont hide anything. She does all my pins. But wont let me run tren. Which is stupid, because she has never saw me on tren. She just goes off the stories of you fucks..lol

Wife trusts me. Does not judge. I’m not sure if she’s supportive but she has no concerns. (or she would’ve told me)

She has done 99% of my pins for the last 10 years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Supports me for the most part, I dont hide anything. She does all my pins. But wont let me run tren. Which is stupid, because she has never saw me on tren. She just goes off the stories of you fucks..lol
Quit letting her read the board, lol.
Or telling her the funny stories.

100 mg a week and you’d be just fine.

Wife trusts me. Does not judge. I’m not sure if she’s supportive but she has no concerns. (or she would’ve told me)

She has done 99% of my pins for the last 10 years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My wife would never pin me.
I don’t think she likes needles too much.
Sometimes though if I’m pinning gh, and she sees me about to do it, she sticks around, kinda acting weird, lol.
You know, I really don’t like when someone watches me pin. Not sure why.