Is Revolution Nutrition on the up and up?

Oracle128

Trusted Member
I've seen a few people here recommend their products, but I'm wondering if they are not a good company to be dealing with?
I saw they were advertising Everything 30%-80% off and was looking some ordering some stuff. Checked out their High Whey products but they are only listed at a 25% discount.

I posted on Facebook asking them about the discrepancy but instead of replying they deleted my comment. I posted again asking (and screenshotted this time, see below), but again instead of actually saying if it was an pricing error or explaining why it wasn't at least 30% off they just deleted my comment.

Maybe this is just how they do business but makes me hesitant to order from them.

Image1.jpg

Image3.jpg

Image4.jpg

don’t know much about their business practices but these proteins are fucking delicious
bc72957a3b1a66682b86a21d3597cc76.jpg

Revolution / red x labs
Is not the best and not a good brand IMO in my experience working in supplement stores in my early 20s

Good prices, great taste, good shipping, easy to deal with. It's the only company I've dealt with for years for protein and I'll continue to use them as long as those things stay the same.

Protein is good but the bcaa products taste like shit
I was about to post the exact opposite! LOL
I find the IsoSplash protein mixes poorly. Like chunks of powder floating around no matter how hard you shake it.
The BCAA's though are absolutely delicious and often get down to like $30 for somewhere around 100 servings. Banana flavor tastes like candy banana's, and the swedish berry one doesn't quite taste like swedish berries but it is my favorite BCAA flavor ever.

I was about to post the exact opposite! LOL
I find the IsoSplash protein mixes poorly. Like chunks of powder floating around no matter how hard you shake it.
The BCAA's though are absolutely delicious and often get down to like $30 for somewhere around 100 servings. Banana flavor tastes like candy banana's, and the swedish berry one doesn't quite taste like swedish berries but it is my favorite BCAA flavor ever.
I’ve only had the iso whey - chocolate and it mixed and tested good.

I’ve had the EAA - blue sharks and the Genius - sour cherry. It’s tasted like terrible chemical mixtures

I’ve only had the iso whey - chocolate and it mixed and tested good.

I’ve had the EAA - blue sharks and the Genius - sour cherry. It’s tasted like terrible chemical mixtures
EAA's don't ever taste as good as BCAA's I find. And the sour cherry BCAA is probably my least favorite of the bunch. I don't find it sour, or very cherry tasting at all! LOL I usually add a little bit of some cherry flavored water flavoring to that one. I won't buy more of it when it's gone.

If your bcaas or eaas taste good they are probably mostly sugar. I remember opening my first container of bcaas and smelled about the same as the feed we use to mix for chickens...lol

EAA's don't ever taste as good as BCAA's I find. And the sour cherry BCAA is probably my least favorite of the bunch. I don't find it sour, or very cherry tasting at all! LOL I usually add a little bit of some cherry flavored water flavoring to that one. I won't buy more of it when it's gone.
Yeah, it’s terrible haha

I’ve decided to stop buying any bcaa products and putting the money towards other shit. But they are nice to sip on during cardio

Thanks for all the replies. I really dont care about taste. Im more for a quality product at a good price. The more I think about it, the more I'm thinking this is a bit on the shady side. If they are blatantly false advertising prices and then deleting comments when asked about them - by now they are clearly aware if it was just a pricing error and have had opportunities to fix it, it makes me wonder if their posted nutritional information could be trusted.

Thanks for all the replies. I really dont care about taste. Im more for a quality product at a good price. The more I think about it, the more I'm thinking this is a bit on the shady side. If they are blatantly false advertising prices and then deleting comments when asked about them - by now they are clearly aware if it was just a pricing error and have had opportunities to fix it, it makes me wonder if their posted nutritional information could be trusted.
Can’t go wrong with Canadian protein

Hello !

Decided to try CP powder this time after a couple of jugs of revolution pure isolate..
Nothing bad to say, their vanilla is delicious and no bloating at all..

Now CP can be a bit cheaoer with bulk order but I have the dilema to choose between their 'regular' isolate vs their premium.. I see the premium price of course but is it really worth ot ?

Never heard of Premium Iso before..

Thanks for the help!

They carry this at my.local Wal Mart the protein tastes good, bcaa smells like death but tastes amazing, candy peach, and the pre workout is actually decent, also candy peach tastes the same but smells better