Is my TEST-E garbage?

Furius_Saturninus_Plautia

Trusted Member
I just noticed that my half kilo of test-e has completely turned to gel and I'm wondering if that means it's not usable now? From what I understand test-e that turns to gel is packed full of carbolic acid and when brewed it needs to be baked at 350f for 30-45 minutes to cook off the pip causing acid? Today is brew day so crossing my fingers I'm good to go here lol. Thanks to those who leave input.

Test E melt at low temperature that's why it look like gel, and to remove carbolic acid brew at 250F for 30min and you should be good
Carbolic acid might be there from production not from beeing at room temp

It's the information that's garbage, not the Test Enanthate.

Google the structure of Carbolic Acid (aka Phenol) and then Google the structure of Test Enanthate and tell me which part of Test E produced Phenol at room temperature melting?

Your Test E may still provide a bountiful amount of PIP however, Phenol is not the cause.

Next you’re going to tell me tren ace doesn’t oxidize and that’s not what makes it red.....🧐😜😙

Sure, let's play pin the tail on the donkey, only we'll use Oxygen as the tail since it's supposed to be waving about somewhere,
and Trenbolone as the Donkey.

Let's take our happily double-bonded diatomic oxygen (aka O2),
...wait we have to separate that happy couple before we can pin anything anywhere.
Ahhh no matter we're Bro-theorizing our way to some serious Bro-science, rules be damned.

View attachment 4145

And our Donkey:
We'll use the sub-species Trenbolonous Acetetous for our Donkey substitute.

View attachment 4146

Now, where do we stick that singlet Oxygen....?

Funny that I used red for the Oxygen in this situation eh??
That rush of air some of you just felt is the joke flying right over yer heads.

I think I'm going to like you

I just noticed that my half kilo of test-e has completely turned to gel and I'm wondering if that means it's not usable now? From what I understand test-e that turns to gel is packed full of carbolic acid and when brewed it needs to be baked at 350f for 30-45 minutes to cook off the pip causing acid? Today is brew day so crossing my fingers I'm good to go here lol. Thanks to those who leave input.

Lol assuming you have brewed before you would know that both deca and test can melt or gel at basically room temp, deca is worse.
Deca will melt just by you looking at it
Put it in the fridge it will harder then break off chunks of what you need.

Half a kilo lol that's a lot of personal.

Sure, let's play pin the tail on the donkey, only we'll use Oxygen as the tail since it's supposed to be waving about somewhere,
and Trenbolone as the Donkey.

Let's take our happily double-bonded diatomic oxygen (aka O2),
...wait we have to separate that happy couple before we can pin anything anywhere.
Ahhh no matter we're Bro-theorizing our way to some serious Bro-science, rules be damned.

View attachment 4145

And our Donkey:
We'll use the sub-species Trenbolonous Acetetous for our Donkey substitute.

View attachment 4146

Now, where do we stick that singlet Oxygen....?

Funny that I used red for the Oxygen in this situation eh??
That rush of air some of you just felt is the joke flying right over yer heads.

Haha 😂 definitely still good to go. Like the others mentioned, just put it in the freezer and break off chunks as needed.

Hopefully you got a good batch. I've recieved test e that filtered very easily and others that have clogged up a filter after only 50 or 60 MLS. You never know what your getting with the Chinese.

Seeing you have 500g maybe have a sample tested. It's only like 50usd and then you know your stuff is safe and what the exact purity is