IS my HGH ruined?

iron sing

Trusted Member
I have had great results with Optitropin. I ask this questions because during the heat wave this past summer there was a period of time it was like 35-41 degress for 2-3 weeks. i always had my HGH in a shoebox in a dark closet. i would have put them in the fridge but i totally forgot. Do you think its still good to go? they don't look ruined at all, just curious how much heat can they withstand. i don't remember the temperature in that part of the house but the time i did check they were cool to the touch.

i asked Dave P, he said if you mix it and it goes cloudy its ruined. if not its good to go, is that true?

thx guys

I have had great results with Optitropin. I ask this questions because during the heat wave this past summer there was a period of time it was like 35-41 degress for 2-3 weeks. i always had my HGH in a shoebox in a dark closet. i would have put them in the fridge but i totally forgot. Do you think its still good to go? they don't look ruined at all, just curious how much heat can they withstand. i don't remember the temperature in that part of the house but the time i did check they were cool to the touch.

i asked Dave P, he said if you mix it and it goes cloudy its ruined. if not its good to go, is that true?

thx guys
GH is fine for some time outside of the fridge. It gets shipped all over the world unrefrigerated. It can degrade, yes it can...BUT it is very slow if not reconstituted. Once water is added it is in need of refrigeration. As well for long term storage. Vacuum sealed is nice in this regard as it removes moisture for enabling it to be shipped.

gh is sturdier than the bro logic going around. manufactures say unmixed gh is good for a month refrigerated at normal room temp. but 40C is really warm. def dont toss it but personally id up the dosage. maybe if you are on cycle blast it?

cloudy means bad but clear doesn't necessary mean good either.

gh is sturdier than the bro logic going around. manufactures say unmixed gh is good for a month refrigerated at normal room temp. but 40C is really warm. def dont toss it but personally id up the dosage. maybe if you are on cycle blast it?

cloudy means bad but clear doesn't necessary mean good either.
Cloudy does not mean BAD amigo.....

not my experience... but go on
No need to go on, just adding in a correction to your incorrect statement. I see this frequently with you, and at times i feel the need to correct you, many times i dont bother as it may be a waste of my time and energy. other things to do, like watch the clouds roll by, breathing, blinking eyes, just stuff i would garner more results from and expend less energy for null result is all...Nothing personal.

The actual manufacturers of HGH (rDNA) such as Merck-EMD Serono & Eli Lilly, strongly state in their pamphlets, that their reconstituted vials can easily become cloudy if shaken too rigorously. The reason being is that HGH is a protein and Serono and Eli Lilly warn against injecting the cloudy substance.

I found a couple box’s of opti hgh powder in my closet I totally forgot about them They are about a year and a half old what’s the chances they would still be good? I know I’m reaching but is ut worth trying them out?