is jennifer anniston a man?

jackson

Trusted Member
Hi Everyone,

Dont shoot the messenger here but has anyone seen a pic of jennifer maniston lately? She sure looks like a man. Also have you seen a picture of her in a bikini she has an "apollos belt" which only men have. Also besides her tits she has 0 curves. The rumor is that she underwent hormone therapy before puberty. Also she is famous for not talking to her mom for 20plus years. gee i wonder what that was about. On friends there were a couple references to it. In one of the later episodes brad pitt and ross made up a rumor that jennifer was a man "and still has a hint of a penis". Also in the episode where heckle dies joey mentions this girl he dumped cause of the big adams apple. and the 3 "girls" showed there neck area and the look on their faces is worth a thousand words.

further more all 3 "girls" from friends were born male. Friends was a show about 6 dudes. All 3 "girls" from friends have 0 curves.

Need some evidence?

Also just cause you asked here is video proof theresa tam is a man (canadas top doctor) my ass.

why would these actors take hormone therapy? The hollywood elite families are satanic. Switch the gender of your first born is part of their bullshit.

and if you were a fan of miss universe. Most of the contestatants were born male.

Stop drinking the fucking lysol man.

Only men have an apollo's belt? WTF? Woman have different muscles than men?

If any of those friends broads are dudes I'd be breaking my "I don't fuck dudes" rule every chance I had.

Pretty sure trolling is against the rules here...

Hi Everyone,

Dont shoot the messenger here but has anyone seen a pic of jennifer maniston lately? She sure looks like a man. Also have you seen a picture of her in a bikini she has an "apollos belt" which only men have. Also besides her tits she has 0 curves. The rumor is that she underwent hormone therapy before puberty. Also she is famous for not talking to her mom for 20plus years. gee i wonder what that was about. On friends there were a couple references to it. In one of the later episodes brad pitt and ross made up a rumor that jennifer was a man "and still has a hint of a penis". Also in the episode where heckle dies joey mentions this girl he dumped cause of the big adams apple. and the 3 "girls" showed there neck area and the look on their faces is worth a thousand words.

further more all 3 "girls" from friends were born male. Friends was a show about 6 dudes. All 3 "girls" from friends have 0 curves.

Need some evidence?

Also just cause you asked here is video proof theresa tam is a man (canadas top doctor) my ass.

why would these actors take hormone therapy? The hollywood elite families are satanic. Switch the gender of your first born is part of their bullshit.

and if you were a fan of miss universe. Most of the contestatants were born male.

You spent an awful long time on this post and really who gives a F. You sound ridiculous and I'm doing my best to be nice here when all my instincts tell me you are a troll.

You spent an awful long time on this post and really who gives a F. You sound ridiculous and I'm doing my best to be nice here when all my instincts tell me you are a troll.
God exactly what I was going to write….who fing cares.

As long as I don’t find a penis tucked up between my gfs legs, I could care less how the hell other people want to live their life.

Here‘s my theory. Mike Tyson was born a woman. 🧔🏾‍♀️

Stop drinking the fucking lysol man.

Only men have an apollo's belt? WTF? Woman have different muscles than men?

If any of those friends broads are dudes I'd be breaking my "I don't fuck dudes" rule every chance I had.

Pretty sure trolling is against the rules here...
whatever dude Im just saying hollywood has a hidden agenda. I didnt make those links

whatever dude Im just saying hollywood has a hidden agenda. I didnt make those links
You made a bunch of statements as if they were fact and posted the links to back up your non factual bullshit. I asked you two questions pertaining to your bull shit but you didn't bother to address them either, pretty weak, dude. Feel free to offer an opinion about anything you like here but if you try pushing your weird little fantasies as the truth best be prepared to get called out, trolling or not

Bwahaaa, the original post is funny. You don’t actually believe that do you?
Jennifer Anniston is getting older and has the look like she really enjoys getting hammered every day.
As a woman ages, features and skin changes, especially after Mesopause, where their estrogen to testosterone ratio changes. It happens to us guys as well, we become more femine and less masculine.
Tam is just hideous. I’d doubt she is a man, maybe her estrigen/test level is different than the average. If she was a man, Trudeau would have it screamed from the hills because he would be so “woke” for having a trans person on staff in an important position.