is it a good idea to donate blood?

It all depends if its a good idea or not. Whats your hemoglobin at? Is is chronically elevated? Whats your hematocrit at? Whats your platelet count at? All these things need to be considered.

Don't just donate blood because 'its a good idea to do while on cycle' without any reason to do so. Slightly elevated hemoglobin while on cycle isn't a bad thing. It's what transport oxygen and with an increase in muscle mass you want more oxygen transported.

I used to donated blood consistently and to be quite frank I feel much better not donating while on and letting things just level out on their own on a clean out or once I drop back down to TRT dose.
Excellent post right there.

"Don't just donate blood because..." 5/5 stars

Since were all on this topic of blood donations.

Does anyone know how much iron and ferritin goes down on a blood donation?

As well as how fast does it go up?

Is it possible to donate a few times to lower your ferritin and iron then be good for a few years?

Has anyone actually monitored this.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not shy about that stuff at all, just averse to putting effort into it these days, if they want some they can have some but I ain't chasing anything, they know where to find me. It is possible I am still slightly bitter about my divorce ;)
Never be bitter about a divorce. It pretty much the best way to right a wrong.

On blood donation. I have been doing it since I was a teen as I’ve always had “ thick” blood as my dr put it. It’s good for your health plus the health of our community as a whole.