Ironwill pics and updates to keep me motivated

ironwill

Meat Eater and potato peeler
Trusted Member
Amazing results!

Whats your back workout routine like?

Thats one muscle group I have found hardest to see results with and I make time for it every week with Lat pull downs and deadlifts.
I do a lot of back work...Deads with rest paused system, bent over rows, over and underhand, lat pulldown with several hand placements one arm rows, landmine one arm work different hand placements. Eat a lot post back workout as it takes a lot out of me due to the size and thickness, when i am pumped it is nutty, these are flat pics, no pumps at all...
I have pretty good genetics and could do a lot more with my back, but i try to maintain balance. As i bring my legs up, my back automatically grows. My lat insertions are pretty cool as they are extremely low as you can see in my june 2020 pics, right down to the bottom of my waist almost. My trainers over the years always coomented on my genetics, and ability to do well, if i was not a career guy...I wouldn't make cash in BBing, it is my hobby only...So i treat it as such, i was approached a few times to get into it deeper, but never even thought about it twice, payed heed to the compliment and carried on my way...
My bis could use some extra size, even lean they are over 19 inches, and when pumped and offseason over 20 inches, but i am decently tall and my chest and back over power them with a 51 inch set of boobies, its tough...
I dont have what it takes imho to get up with the tall top guys, and if i really focused on it i may do ok, but i dont ever take the time and details required to do so, and now i am out of the league as i am in my 50s, still good, but not as good...
I may do some masters stuff moving forward, not sure..

fcinter

Trusted Member
I do a lot of back work...Deads with rest paused system, bent over rows, over and underhand, lat pulldown with several hand placements one arm rows, landmine one arm work different hand placements. Eat a lot post back workout as it takes a lot out of me due to the size and thickness, when i am pumped it is nutty, these are flat pics, no pumps at all...
I have pretty good genetics and could do a lot more with my back, but i try to maintain balance. As i bring my legs up, my back automatically grows. My lat insertions are pretty cool as they are extremely low as you can see in my june 2020 pics, right down to the bottom of my waist almost. My trainers over the years always coomented on my genetics, and ability to do well, if i was not a career guy...I wouldn't make cash in BBing, it is my hobby only...So i treat it as such, i was approached a few times to get into it deeper, but never even thought about it twice, payed heed to the compliment and carried on my way...
My bis could use some extra size, even lean they are over 19 inches, and when pumped and offseason over 20 inches, but i am decently tall and my chest and back over power them with a 51 inch set of boobies, its tough...
I dont have what it takes imho to get up with the tall top guys, and if i really focused on it i may do ok, but i dont ever take the time and details required to do so, and now i am out of the league as i am in my 50s, still good, but not as good...
I may do some masters stuff moving forward, not sure..
I have started doing bent over rows and feel my back is getting more involved...would like to setup a landmine in my basement as I have seen videos and seems like a great upper-body equipment.

Would like to hear your thoughts on nutrition to keep this level of strength and size. I have always had a tough time putting on mass due to my family genetics, everyone in my family is a hard gainer and so am I

ironwill

Meat Eater and potato peeler
Trusted Member
I was eating a dc diet. Basically eating a lot of protein and fats. His rule was anytime I had carbs I had to have a bunch of protein before eat my carbs. It was an ear when hungry approach. If I wasn’t hungry enough to grow I either wasn’t training hard enough or I was having digestive issues and I would take enzymes to assist. Or dig into it and keep things going.
No data and carbs together or as little carbs possible when taking in fats. Protein and more protein and olive oil intake with most meals of protein and other good fats.
It’s a lot of food.
Also lots of rest days and high intense continuous improvement in either extra reps or adding weight at each workout. The goal was even five lbs added or an extra rep and lots of rest pause stuff. Static holds etc.
It works well.

bigbossbigdelts

Trusted Member
I missed your question, but answered it just above your post...sorry..
I think i asked what hgh you use but im not sure if im allowed to do that. Trying to see what the general consenus is for the best ug lab. If thats what you use. And again sorry if im not allowed to ask that but im just curious about the lab not the source.