Ironlifter

Sorry about that ^^^

having been called a scammer I know first hand that there are always two sides to any story and will always give the other guy a chance to tell his , and even then will not post personal information of anyone

years back there was a guy that a lab labeled a scammer, that news spread like wild fire over the internet. I held of saying anything but did my research and tracking this guy down. turned out he has a massive heart attack and was in the hospital recovering from bypass surgery. soon as he was out he made good on every debt he had. but the damage had been done. he left the boards.

so in no way am I saying the guy you mention is not exactly what you say he is but having seen mods and admins and labs owners abuse their power I always like to hear both sides.

Water under the bridge as far as I'm concerned. I can't even recall the details it's been so long. I wouldn't say scammer so much as he used his position as board owner to leverage himself some pretty good kickbacks...which, in the end, was tied to a scammer... judged by the company you keep ......

Incrediblehawk, Kanada and myself actually took over the board. Hawk died and Kan fell off the earth, taking all the passwords etc with him, hence why the board remains non-functioning