Ipamorelin or Hexarelin?

Arcygenical

Trusted Member
I've used Ipam before with good success. With good sources, this stuff did more than any SARM ever has for keeping LBM during a heavy cut... With absolutely no hunger to speak of (a real issue with the GHRP series of GH secretagogues - not great during a cut).

I've read, quite some time ago, that Hexarelin is harder on the GHSR receptor, and may lead to some down-regulation after a cycle. But Current medical literature seems to ignore this fact almost entirely... Looking at articles from beyond 2010, they don't seem to mention this at all.

So, with that said. What would you run. Ipam, or Hexa?

Ghrp 6 and 2 you know are working though.IPam,you only really have the dreams.#6 I know is working by my skin.#2 makes you a little edgy.

I've done lots of ipam in the past and really liked it. Never tried the Hex as I was worried about receptor fatigue.

Can't touch the GHRP's. They make me violently hungry and sick to my stomach.

I've done lots of ipam in the past and really liked it. Never tried the Hex as I was worried about receptor fatigue.

What did you observe that convinced you there was a benefit to IPAM?

This confused me, maybe I'm just out of touch but isn't Ipam considered to be a GHRP? Or did it used to be but has since been re-classed? I know it has a few differences from 6, 2 and Hex.

I have some age spots on the back of my hands.With #6 they vanish.

This confused me, maybe I'm just out of touch but isn't Ipam considered to be a GHRP? Or did it used to be but has since been re-classed? I know it has a few differences from 6, 2 and Hex.

They're definitely all growth hormone secretagogues. They all have similar HGH side effects if taken in proper therapeutic doses. It's more just peptide vendor nomenclature... Ipamorelin is called Ipamorelin, not GHRP X.

But GHRP 2 and 6 cause intense hunger pangs in me. I tried a GHRP6 shot once, and promptly devoured 1500kcal within the next 30 minutes. Ipam and Hexa don't have this effect in most users. I had nothing but a bit of edema and neuropathy from 3x daily dosing of ipam.