Ipam + mod grf 3x daily vs mk677

Synyster

Trusted Member
Curious if anyone has opinions on which would be more effective.

Ipam@150mcg + cjc1295(no dac)@100mcg
X 3 daily
-upon waking..fasted before doing cardio
-post workout
-before bed

OR

mk677@25mg/day dosed before bed.

Obviously mk spikes ghrelin massively so my appetite would be through the roof versus on ipam it wont.

But as for as hgh production...which one has the advantage?

Thanks

As always the goal matters. IMO if cutting is the goal then the pre cardio dose of peps alone will do more for most guys than MK. Having said that if you were gonna use it that way I'd bump the pre cardio dose up to 200 or 300. And remember how key it is to be fasted for a full response, this makes the post wo and pre bed shot's troublesome for me.

I’ve tried lots of peps at various doses and concluded that I should save my money for more gear or GH. No experience with MK

I’ve tried lots of peps at various doses and concluded that I should save my money for more gear or GH. No experience with MK
That's what I was thinking too after trying peptides previously but thought maybe there was something I was missing

Ive done Ipam + CJC 1295(no DAC) a few times in the past. Like Gondar said, I found it awkward trying to take multiple shots a day all while fasted. That alone was a pain in the neck.

As far as results, the biggest impact they made was the quality of my skin. I din't really notice anything as far as gains, and maybe a slight advantage in fat loss (but that could have also been due to the change in meal placement - due to injecting while fasted).

Its been quite a while since i ran them, so I'm a bit hazy on how effective they were. I just remember it having the biggest effect on my skin.

As far as gains go - i had much better results with MK677. You could always run that with CJC 1295 (w/ DAC) if you really feel the need to add peptides into your program. (You could even add Huperzine A to the mix as well).