Insulin Needles for TRT?

Late to the party on this, but I've been using the 30Gx 1/2" for months now and love it. If you're going to be pushing any sort of volume thought the syringe (upwards of 1/2-cc or more), especially if you're doing them subcutaneously, I would recommend looking for 1" long pins. Otherwise, you'll end up with a lump at the injection site. It will eventually absorb, but it's just annoying to look at, in the mean time.

Late to the party on this, but I've been using the 30Gx 1/2" for months now and love it. If you're going to be pushing any sort of volume thought the syringe (upwards of 1/2-cc or more), especially if you're doing them subcutaneously, I would recommend looking for 1" long pins. Otherwise, you'll end up with a lump at the injection site. It will eventually absorb, but it's just annoying to look at, in the mean time.

You have to remember the individuality of each user. What you said may be the case for you but even right within this thread their are a bunch who don't have that issue. I might have had a lump of any sort twice ever going SQ. And I don't have anywhere on my body that I can reach where I could bury a 1 inch SQ unless I went about 1 deg from horizontal to the skin surface.

Oh and if you do get it, don't look at it if you don't like what you see. Lots of places to do it that aren't visible.

It used to drive me nuts to see a tiny bit of oil left in the vial when done.
But I’m not crazy enough to rip off the stoppers of multiple vitals to get that tiny left over bit, lol.
omg stupid derek more plates. exaggerate the fuck out of this. when u drink a glass of liquid there will be left over. ANY INSTANCE THERE IS LEFTOVERS CUP CSYRINGE COCK PUSSY TUBES. I rest my case.

hahaha i was sperging, essentially the reminder oil isnt an issue and you shouldn't let it cloud ur mind! really it's no biggie.

Are you talking about SubQ injections or IM injections?

If IM, that's non-sense. I've been using 30g 1/2" for 2 years. Not once have I ever had a lump at the site on injection and that's with probably at least 50+ 1cc pins. Pecs, lats, delts... never any problems.

That makes zero sense. Ive used 5/16 long pins for sub q. No reason to bury an inch..lol.

Are you talking about SubQ injections or IM injections?

If IM, that's non-sense. I've been using 30g 1/2" for 2 years. Not once have I ever had a lump at the site on injection and that's with probably at least 50+ 1cc pins. Pecs, lats, delts... never any problems.
yeah i think lump town starts when u get 2cc + or if the concentration is like 200+ per ml