Innovagen Review

500 mgs every third day of supreme is a over a gram.

edit:just noticed you said front loading a shot every 3 days before your vaycay .. my bad .So you plan on keeping it at 500/wk?

No worries bro. 500mgs a week is plenty i think for now. This test is as good as any pharma grade I ever had. Especially since I started Optitropin 3 days ago, 2iu in the morning, and taking 15mg of MK-677 at night. Should be an interesting cycle.

No worries bro. 500mgs a week is plenty i think for now. This test is as good as any pharma grade I ever had. Especially since I started Optitropin 3 days ago, 2iu in the morning, and taking 15mg of MK-677 at night. Should be an interesting cycle.
To be real with you all my Inno products have been top notch. I’ve only tried 4-5 but In comparison to other labs I have on hand it definitely stands out

To add into that sometimes I get PIP... but nothing compromised or “dirty” per say. They are just powerful blends and sometimes it’s expected.... especially EO based compounds or IR blends... nothing to bitch about really. Lasts 2-3 days tops.

Last edited:
@Hamster hey bro I was talking to somebody (very trusted source) today about the idea of GH in morning and MK at night and he said unless you’re running insulin it’s pointless ... just letting you know you might be either wasting your money or doing more harm than good

@Hamster hey bro I was talking to somebody (very trusted source) today about the idea of GH in morning and MK at night and he said unless you’re running insulin it’s pointless ... just letting you know you might be either wasting your money or doing more harm than good

interesting, I also conferred with a pretty decent and trusted source who said he did awesome off that same stack. I'll have to dig a little deeper for more info, but I'm feeling good so far. Humilin-R or Humilog-R is easily accessible over the counter at any pharmacy, but have to think about hat. Have used insulin before and it's no joke.

T3 is good to go, did bloods, 25mcg in the morning and free t3 was a bit above normal range 2 hours after

Nobody has touched this in a long time ; I’m running some Inno test suspension, tren ace, and mast prop right now, about 3 weeks in. Dealing with them has been easy for me, and I appreciate the variety they have to offer.

Nobody has touched this in a long time ; I’m running some Inno test suspension, tren ace, and mast prop right now, about 3 weeks in. Dealing with them has been easy for me, and I appreciate the variety they have to offer.
Definitely no other list like it!

It's wierd that they make half viles these product I haven't tried it yet I would like to place order what **** EDIT Please read the Forum Rules - OD ****?

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you elaborate a bit on this bro? I’ve heard that As well but I didn’t get an explanation. I heard from someone knowledgeable to tho so I beleive it just want to know why if I tell someone that’s not a good idea I can explain to
Them in full.

Expensive but all products I got were great.
Agree, find they have some incredible nootropics as well you won’t find with any other company, also come in smaller bottles and dosages for packs of orals depending on where you’re getting it from for pricing. But good place if you are more interested in testing product, sometimes mg/quantity doesn’t compare in pricing though compared to others, sometimes it does just have to mix and match and see. Also find their tablets very solid which is a plus. But still an incredible lab imo and wouldn’t think twice about using any of their products.

Agree, find they have some incredible nootropics as well you won’t find with any other company, also come in smaller bottles and dosages for packs of orals depending on where you’re getting it from for pricing. But good place if you are more interested in testing product, sometimes mg/quantity doesn’t compare in pricing though compared to others, sometimes it does just have to mix and match and see. Also find their tablets very solid which is a plus. But still an incredible lab imo and wouldn’t think twice about using any of their products.
their lists are regularly changed and added to. Was happy to see a couple of the most recent additions and sales they have going on.

Inno is no more expensive than any other brand. Folks just don’t know where to look or care to look.

Stay off the sites as is the case with all labs.

Inno has one rep that is expensive. The others are comparative to most other well established labs out there.

Inno is no more expensive than any other brand. Folks just don’t know where to look or care to look.

Stay off the sites as is the case with all labs.

Inno has one rep that is expensive. The others are comparative to most other well established labs out there.
Must have dropped prices, because it wasn’t comparable for a long time.

Must have dropped prices, because it wasn’t comparable for a long time.
Yeah I hear you. I don’t wanna say numbers but even back at one point there were a few items that were head scratchers . But I always knew I was getting what I paid for. So I felt safe enough at least to go for it. It must be expensive having to re order items constantly that sell a lot as well. I have no idea what goes into brewery… it could be based off that regard.. I definitely still will use them ; but nothing wrong with going elsewhere if there’s a couple things you don’t agree with…

Yeah I hear you. I don’t wanna say numbers but even back at one point there were a few items that were head scratchers . But I always knew I was getting what I paid for. So I felt safe enough at least to go for it. It must be expensive having to re order items constantly that sell a lot as well. I have no idea what goes into brewery… it could be based off that regard.. I definitely still will use them ; but nothing wrong with going elsewhere if there’s a couple things you don’t agree with…
It’s good to be loyal to your brand and rep. Everyone should do that. Those relationships are important.

However you also never want to put all your eggs in one basket and not have options because sometimes things happen like reps retiring, taking breaks or even going bad etc. Etc etc.

we are very fortunate to have great options here in Canada.