Innovagen review

I have been battling lower back pain that was becoming chronic. Anyone who experiences this knows how debilitating and annoying it can be. I have a few new products made by INNO:

1. Cannagen - cannabadiol (CBD) 100mg/ml
2. BCP - Beta Carophyllene 50mg/ml 10ml

I am on my second bottle of both so I gave it a good run - I can't tell you the exact amount of time but over a month. I started with 1/4 ML of each once per day. Within 3-5 days, I wasn't waking up with the same pain and had more mobility. Within a week, I was back lifting and I am still doing well. I also did my therapy but I tried therapy first by itself and it wasn't enough. Is it magic - nope and I'm still careful not to aggravate my back but I am fan of both.
I have a bone spur as well and noticed the pain disappeared except on long walks. My sleep got better as well. No negatives and had no impact on my blood markers.
I changed to EOD injections of 1/4 ML each a few weeks in and am still doing this.
They are both an oil based injectable and I add them to my test prop injection for TRT.

A quick look on the internet/medical sites and the benefits of BCP (not BPC) and CBD are easy to find.

Just an opinion.
GR

I have been battling lower back pain that was becoming chronic. Anyone who experiences this knows how debilitating and annoying it can be. I have a few new products made by INNO:

I am on my second bottle of both so I gave it a good run - I can't tell you the exact amount of time but over a month. I started with 1/4 ML of each once per day. Within 3-5 days, I wasn't waking up with the same pain and had more mobility. Within a week, I was back lifting and I am still doing well. I also did my therapy but I tried therapy first by itself and it wasn't enough. Is it magic - nope and I'm still careful not to aggravate my back but I am fan of both.
I have a bone spur as well and noticed the pain disappeared except on long walks. My sleep got better as well. No negatives and had no impact on my blood markers.
I changed to EOD injections of 1/4 ML each a few weeks in and am still doing this.
They are both an oil based injectable and I add them to my test prop injection for TRT.

A quick look on the internet/medical sites and the benefits of BCP (not BPC) and CBD are easy to find.

Just an opinion.
GR
I had lower back issues for years tried everything from regular massages which I still do to chriro and physio but what I have found works best for me (knock on wood ) and hasn’t been an issue since I’ve been doing them is back extensions with just body weight a few times a week. Sometime i get a crazy lower back pump that keeps me from moving for about 20min lol but its beats throwing my back out walking hunched over or barely being able to put socks and shoes on or get in my truck. I went for years where id be like that for months at a time I know how debilitating it can be.

Just an opinion.
GR
Should have included this link in the review:

Just an opinion.
GR
You inject CBD oil? Out of curiosity why inject over taking an edible oil? For more bioavailability ? Have you tried CBD in other forms before ? If you have how does injections compare ? I have never heard of IM injections for any cannabis oils seems really interesting.

You inject CBD oil? Out of curiosity why inject over taking an edible oil? For more bioavailability ? Have you tried CBD in other forms before ? If you have how does injections compare ? I have never heard of IM injections for any cannabis oils seems really interesting.
I tried oral CBD oil for 2-3 months for pain and it did nothing. For many the bioavailability of oral is low.The injectable is much better (bioavailability being much higher I assume) and I noticed relief somewhat quickly. I did not jump back on heavy weights in a week. I started very light but was at least able to do reps and be active without being in pain all the time.

I tried oral CBD oil for 2-3 months for pain and it did nothing. For many the bioavailability of oral is low.The injectable is much better (bioavailability being much higher I assume) and I noticed relief somewhat quickly. I did not jump back on heavy weights in a week. I started very light but was at least able to do reps and be active without being in pain all the time.
I appreciate the info, I know a few people who have had mixed results with oral CBD and personally never noticed a difference when taking oral CBD so was curious if you noticed a difference. Ill have to look into a bit more. Glad its working well for you man !