Innovagen... arrived today

Once a while ago i had some chunks in one of my inno vials and i think it went through my injecting needle because while using this vial i got a big fucking lump in my glute. I inspected the vial and found some little black floaters. had to throw it away.

and yeah they have a really good selection of items but like you said it's overpriced but at least its of good quality.
If you’re looking at the websites or one specific source I can think of.... yes.... the prices are ridiculously inflated.

But any other rep I know of has more than reasonable pricing and is on par with any other well established lab out there.

If you’re looking at the websites or one specific source I can think of.... yes.... the prices are ridiculously inflated.

But any other rep I know of has more than reasonable pricing and is on par with any other well established lab out there.
Yes you are right, i was getting it from this open source website.

Just thought I'd share this pic of a recent arrival from a friend. Thank you sir!

The Tren E is the darkest I have ever seen, like it was drained out of my Harley. I can't wait to dip into this.

20201030_155851.jpg

Don't mind the letters. I code my caps so I know what they are looking at them top-down.

Look and IS amazing 😃

Ive heard they had release a MONSTERPLEX Product

Anybody heard of theses?
Heard of it- would be wild for strength but all of the compounds in it are usually Orals and super harsh to run more than 4-6 weeks in my opinion. But Im more conservative with things that can blast my liver and make me feel like a lethargic mess.
But used in little spouts of 7 days could be sweet for plateaus!

Just thought I'd share this pic of a recent arrival from a friend. Thank you sir!

The Tren E is the darkest I have ever seen, like it was drained out of my Harley. I can't wait to dip into this.

View attachment 6840

Don't mind the letters. I code my caps so I know what they are looking at them top-down.
Cant say I've ever had tren that dark before lol. I know color don't matter, but I have a feeling that is going to be some strong shit lolol