injection frequency

Punisher95

Trusted Member
I was going to start doing 3-4 iu for recovery purposes I was going to inject it every morning sub Q but I recently read that m/w/f is a better process so the amount I would inject I would do full dosages those 3 says for example if I was going to do 3 iu a day for 7 days i would just do 7 iu m/w/f has anyone used this protocol or is it better to just to stick to everyday
thank you

Ur on the right track. A protocol of eod (or essentially m/w/f) with roughly double the dosage will avoid the insulin sensitivity issues. And Ur results will be essentially the same.

Where I'd deviate from that is if you were approaching 6 or 8 iu per day bc I'd break that up into multiple shots.

I can't do the 7iu in one go would that be I am not home all day so I would just forget about the split ahaha
Ur on the right track. A protocol of eod (or essentially m/w/f) with roughly double the dosage will avoid the insulin sensitivity issues. And Ur results will be essentially the same.

Where I'd deviate from that is if you were approaching 6 or 8 iu per day bc I'd break that up into multiple shots.

I was going to start doing 3-4 iu for recovery purposes I was going to inject it every morning sub Q but I recently read that m/w/f is a better process so the amount I would inject I would do full dosages those 3 says for example if I was going to do 3 iu a day for 7 days i would just do 7 iu m/w/f has anyone used this protocol or is it better to just to stick to everyday
thank you
How many shots to you get from 1 vial? Like from a 120iu kit...how long would a kit last you at your current dosage protocol?