Injection bleeding and lose of gear ?

HullympiaQc

Trusted Member
Hi was just wondering ive been injecting in glutes and rotating to shoulders and quad everycycle ive done but now sometime after injecting blood leacks out was wondering am i losing gear lol?

Thanks boys it happens every now and then but i will try to strech the skin before piercing next time i find my left glute is hard to inject with my bad arm holly f lo0l

Right after you pull the needle out, don’t pull it out too fast, plug the hole with your finger tip for a couple seconds. You’ll never get blood leaking out, or so little it won’t matter.
I am going to assume you wash your hands before injecting.

The only time i had actually gear leak out, was when i was a noobie and i just didnt go far enough in with the needle. Im pretty sure if its blood coming out, its blood and maybe a tiny bit of oil. Keep an alcohol swab handy in case that happens.

Hi was just wondering ive been injecting in glutes and rotating to shoulders and quad everycycle ive done but now sometime after injecting blood leacks out was wondering am i losing gear lol?
What size needle are you using? I find 1 1/2 inch needle buries pretty deep in the glutes or shoulders and rarely have any bleeding.