Injectable Superdrol

musclememory

Independently Impoverished
Has anyone tried it? Would it be as liver toxic as the oral version? Would it be a good preworkout kind of addition?

I have heard good things about it
Less toxic
Can be Used as a pre workout
I think dracorex makes it

For older people who don’t want to take orals I think it’s good replacement. I think would fall in the pre workout category with something along the lines of test suspension, test no ester

i was under the impression that if its 17aa then the toxicity doesnt really change much. Could be wrong
Saying that, inject orals tend to be stronger imo so you can actually use less and get the same results. But the extra pinning just sucks

i was under the impression that if its 17aa then the toxicity doesnt really change much. Could be wrong
Saying that, inject orals tend to be stronger imo so you can actually use less and get the same results. But the extra pinning just sucks
That’s what I found. Way easier to pop a pill.

Has anyone tried it? Would it be as liver toxic as the oral version? Would it be a good preworkout kind of addition?
All that an injectable version vs. an oral version of a toxic drug does is skip the first bypass through the liver. Does that make it less toxic - I guess a very small amount but not really. Sort of delays the hit to the liver by a short amount of time.

Your body still has to filter the product out and your liver is doing most of the work.
I'm not saying don't use it as some people love it but there are risks with this oral.
@storman makes an interesting point about using less. I love oxandrolone and have tried oral vs. injectable and both send my liver enzymes through the roof in a matter of weeks. No difference - wish there was and I was only using a woman's dose.
Each to their own and orals have their place (for people who compete) but for the average gym guy who want longevity, shitcan the orals and stick with injectables. You are more apt to keep the gains and you are doing your body a favor.

Here are my thoughts on this. IF, and that is a big if as I have never seen a anything that confirms that an injectable only travels though the liver on the way out VS on the way in and out for an oral. If that is true than it has to be less toxic, how could it not be. Did I say it wouldn't be toxic, I did not ,I said less. It would be the only logicial conclusion. The liver would deal with the drug half the the time that it would if it were an oral. Would it be half as toxic, well I have no idea but again logically speaking it would have to be more than slightly. How could it not be unless all the toxcity happens on the way out with an oral. I have never seen anything that confirms if a medicine delieved via injection would skip the liver. This concept has been around for a long time. I bought the underground steriod book back in the early 80's and that concept was in that book. Is it true, I dont know. Maybe someone on here, with a medical background, can confirm or deny it.

Last edited:
I've heard that the injectable versions of orals seem to work differently than the oral. Like on paper it should be the same substance but just the diff delivery method seems to change the outcome. I'd rather stick with injectables as I get older as well and would still like those substances available if I chose to try em. I'd have to do more research by people that have tried them to how they compare to oral versions. Plus not all labs carry them.

Here are my thoughts on this. IF, and that is a big if as I have never seen a anything that confirms that an injectable only travels though the liver on the way out VS on the way in and out for an oral. If that is true than it has to be less toxic, how could it not be. Did I say it wouldn't be toxic, I did not ,I said less. It would be the only logicial conclusion. The liver would deal with the drug half the the time that it would if it were an oral. Would it be half as toxic, well I have no idea but again logically speaking it would have to be more than slightly. How could it not be unless all the toxcity happens on the way out with an oral. I have never seen anything that confirms if a medicine delieved via injection would skip the liver. This concept has been around for a long time. I bought the underground steriod book back in the early 80's and that concept was in that book. Is it true, I dont know. Maybe someone on here, with a medical background, can confirm or deny it.
Now you got me thinking.
The superdrol get asorbed thru the small intestine, then passes thru the liver then into the blood stream.
When you inject the superdrol passes thru the blood stream and then thru your liver. I guess we could argue that some would be asorbed by cells. As it goes thru the blood stream, and since a bunch isn’t removed by the liver as with the oral version, that it would be stronger.
I guess if we knew how much was absorbed we could figure out how much less damage. I will error on the side of caution and say 1/4 less.

My thought is the best bet is to limit the time you run the oral. The liver can take a pounding short term and recover, but long term, the damage may be permenant.

Interesting perspective and I am not a doctor and have no medical background but I read a lot on health. My understanding from reading on medical sites and conversations with guys who have forgot more about PED's than I know is the following: An injectable version of a drug theoretically is more potent because oral bioavailability does not come into the equation. When you read the oral bioavailability of many medications it can be incredible low but when administered via IV or injection - your body can use a lot more of the medication. Example is oral vs. injectable Dilaudid. I saw the difference first hand when my father had a knee replacement.
As for the less toxic argument, I hear what you are saying but I understood many of the PED's/many medications were changed by the liver into a form the body could use. I'm not saying all medication is changed as some may be in a form the body can use but some medication is not. I am not knowledgeable enough to know which PED's are and aren't.
It can not skip the liver except for the first pass because the body sends it's blood through the liver to clean out anything that should not be there which includes PED's or pretty much any medication. It may keep going through the liver multiple times as the body uses it hence why some medications have longer half lives. That is why I mention injectable versions skip the first by-pass and that is it. Once it gets into your blood it continues to go through your liver until it is completely filtered out. I follow what your saying regaring in vs. out but I don't think it works that way. I can't recall the number but a gallon or so of blood goes through a healthy liver but it is one every few minutes.
I hear you on less vs. not - but the less toxic, as far as I am concerned, is minimal.
Doesn't mean I'm right but that is my understanding.
take care,
GR

I’m using it. It does seem to be effective as a pre-workout, around 30-45 mins before.

It is causing welts though, which last for a week or more. I’ve tried sub-q and IM, no difference. My stomach is getting kinda lumpy.

I’m using it. It does seem to be effective as a pre-workout, around 30-45 mins before.

It is causing welts though, which last for a week or more. I’ve tried sub-q and IM, no difference. My stomach is getting kinda lumpy.
Is it water based? I found this with suspensions great pre workout but always left welts no matter where I put it

Nope, it’s oil. It’s a good product though, I like the effects…one bottle lasts a long time too since I find it’s fairly potent. I’m only using 15mg pre workout and 10mg on off days.