Injectable sdrol

Thegodofgains

Trusted Member
Anyone know a simple kitchen counter method to brew oral sdrol caps and turn it into injectable ofem

I'm trying to avoid the acid reflux, digestion and liver problems

Anyway I can just brew it all in a syringe and pour it into a already used vial, rather than buying a new vial, crimper, filter et cetera and waiting for the supplies to get to me

I'm a total novice.

Cheers

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

Anyone know a simple kitchen counter method to brew oral sdrol caps and turn it into injectable ofem

Anyway I can just brew it all in a syringe and pour it into a already used vial, rather than buying a new vial, crimper, filter et cetera and waiting for the supplies to get to me

I'm a total novice.

Cheers

I read this and all I can think of is one big nasty infection

there are labs that make an injectable superdrol
leave it to the experts and buy one

I agree with Taureau! I use the Injectable form of Superdrol from Dracorex pre-workout at different times and love it!

Once it's in a binder its over. Can't get it our easily/safely. Best to go to a reputable lab like Bull says. If it was pure raw then it's a different story altogether.

I'm a total novice.

Cheers

You can’t do this. Not with capped material.

Superdrol is cheap.... if you want an injectable version, as others said, buy it.

Novice home brewers should stick to easy stuff until they become a little more comfortable, confident and skilled.

Yes Dracorex inj sdrol is super smooth!
100% I love dracorex injectable sdrol. Great thing about it is I barely get any heartburn while running it and with oral within a week it’s killing my appetite.

Why would you first pay for capped then go through the work and expense to suspend it... just first of all makes no sense financially.

100% I love dracorex injectable sdrol. Great thing about it is I barely get any heartburn while running it and with oral within a week it’s killing my appetite.

Why would you first pay for capped then go through the work and expense to suspend it... just first of all makes no sense financially.
Yep makes sense.

Thanks feedback.

You won't be saving your liver either - you might skip the first pass with an injectable form but it is still sdrol and must be broken down by the liver and filtered out. A toxic substance is a toxic substance no matter how you put it into your body.
It may be a little less but I find it hard to fathom there is much difference. I'm basing this on other traditional orals that were made into injectable versions and the liver enzymes on both.
I'm not saying don't use it but be aware it isn't a trick to save your liver as sdrol has landed many people in the ER with liver issues. A quick google search will provide you with the facts.