Injectable Primo

Seems like a lot of knowledable Primo users on here.

What was your reaction to it balding-wise? Like did it increase, more shedding, hairline back more, or no ill effects with hair at all? How does it compare to EQ or Deca hair wise?

I know everyone reacts differently based on genetics MPB, all that, but still some real world experiences feedback can't hurt either.

Thanks.
This is an unanswerable question I think some ppl can blast tren for 10 years and not lose any hair some ppl low dose test first time and lose it all very individual thing

What was your reaction to it balding-wise? Like did it increase, more shedding, hairline back more, or no ill effects with hair at all? How does it compare to EQ or Deca hair wise?

I know everyone reacts differently based on genetics MPB, all that, but still some real world experiences feedback can't hurt either.

Thanks.
Old growth forest still standing.

15/2

Thanks.
I think primo made me lose hair quicker than I would have naturally, but I’m almost 50, so it would have been thinning out anyways.
I look at it this way, I can wear a hat, but it’s hard to hide when you look like crap. So Ill trade a wicked body for hair.
Not one girl that I have flexed an arm for ever noticed my hair, lol.

Fuck. Just ughh.

You need a test base. Accept it or move on. Primo will suppress you and some people have even reported AI like effects. So it'll suppress you and possibly lower your already low estrogen

If you want to be health conscious. Run 150mg of test as a base then drop on 3-400 primo a week. Boom, done. No reinventing the wheel. Simple and clean
Agreed 100%.

If ur going to run anything without test id run a nandralone derivative (deca or npp). Reasoning for that would typically be to avoid MPB or to get more of an old school 70s/80s look.