Injectable Primo

I am wondering if anyone has experience with Primobolan Depot. I know that it's a more expensive compound, and gets faked in the states, but not as much with us up north. My question relates to it use in a cycle, and if it makes sense to use the compound solo without Test, and what to expect. From what I've read here, and other sources, I am getting the sense that it is very minimally suppressive, but also mild in terms of gain. Definitely something that takes time to do its work.

What would be your advise to someone who is a newbie, and hasn't yet touched any AAS. I know of the "Test is best" saying, but in my mind, considering the safety profile of Primobolan, would it be fair to assume that it might be worth while for someone to use Primo by itself, or just wait and consider it by itself after an initial Test cycle.

Fuck. Just ughh.

You need a test base. Accept it or move on. Primo will suppress you and some people have even reported AI like effects. So it'll suppress you and possibly lower your already low estrogen

If you want to be health conscious. Run 150mg of test as a base then drop on 3-400 primo a week. Boom, done. No reinventing the wheel. Simple and clean

Primo is a compound that takes patients it does not change you body over night like for say anadrol that will put 20 lbs of water and and shit gains on you in a month the gains you get from primo are real lean gains that’s why they take time but the end result is lean muscle that will stay with you not sloppy water gains that fall off in weeks if you have the money to run it and the patients to see slow steady gains it’s one of the best steroids there is IMO primo gets put down by younger guys becouse it does not produce the 20 lbs gains in 6 weeks patients is key primo is one of the best IMO

I don't have any issues with Test, I mean I would be using either or both as injectable. As far as I understand, primo is even a little more painful in terms of pinning. I just needed to know from actual users, considering I am getting conflicting information about its suppressive nature. Thanks for the input. :)

I don't have any issues with Test, I mean I would be using either or both as injectable. As far as I understand, primo is even a little more painful in terms of pinning. I just needed to know from actual users, considering I am getting conflicting information about its suppressive nature. Thanks for the input. :)
Best thing you can do is consider all AAS/sarms suppressive. You're gunna impact your hpta no matter what so may as well always run test to cover your hormonal bases so to speak. At least that is my train of thought.

Best thing you can do is consider all AAS/sarms suppressive. You're gunna impact your hpta no matter what so may as well always run test to cover your hormonal bases so to speak. At least that is my train of thought.
I agree with this but...

I hear stories of people having success with Nand only cycles (JP is one who used to do this a lot)

I agree with this but...

I hear stories of people having success with Nand only cycles (JP is one who used to do this a lot)
I've heard of them as well. And nandy was apparently created as a replacement for test in TRT.

Apparently it does aromatize to a degree. So it could be run solo. But I not sure I would, who knows maybe one day

Alright, that's fair. I appreciate the feedback. I won't be starting my first cycle for another 2 months. It will be plain ol' test-e, and will have hcg, an ai on hand, and clomid for pct. ty.

I am wondering if anyone has experience with Primobolan Depot. I know that it's a more expensive compound, and gets faked in the states, but not as much with us up north. My question relates to it use in a cycle, and if it makes sense to use the compound solo without Test, and what to expect. From what I've read here, and other sources, I am getting the sense that it is very minimally suppressive, but also mild in terms of gain. Definitely something that takes time to do its work.

What would be your advise to someone who is a newbie, and hasn't yet touched any AAS. I know of the "Test is best" saying, but in my mind, considering the safety profile of Primobolan, would it be fair to assume that it might be worth while for someone to use Primo by itself, or just wait and consider it by itself after an initial Test cycle.

Curious. Lol
Why do you say not so much here in the north?
Do you even have a clue about what some labs do and some labs don't

It's never good to present you know something when you have no clue lol

Just what I've been informed by others. I am inclined to believe that some places will use masteron instead of primo, so the caveat is if you have a reliable source.

Just what I've been informed by others. I am inclined to believe that some places will use masteron instead of primo, so the caveat is if you have a reliable source.
What the boss is saying is unless you have first hand experience repeating random hearsay(parroting) is frown upon. In this world it can get people hurt.

So unless you have experience with buying primo both from the US and Canada. You don't have anything to base your claims on. I can say I've heard finding reliable UGLs in the states is hard. But I can't state it as fact as I've never tried it.

It seems to be a habit that you are forming. Relaying information that you neither fully understand or have experience with. Example being me telling someone how much aromasin to use for 600mg of test. 1. I've never used aromasin. So can't give any experience. Really again, I will reiterate. Your best bet is to shut up. Keep reading. Run your first cycle. Share your experiences. I say that in attempts to helping you out.

Have you decided on a lab yet?

Masteron raws albeit cheaper than primo, are still some of the more expensive raws. So again, what lab have you run that sold you mast instead of primo

It may be that I haven't purchased anything and so forth, but the info I received was from credible sources in the states. That notwithstanding, I get your point, it can turn into a broken telephone type of scenario. I haven't decided on labs.

It may be that I haven't purchased anything and so forth, but the info I received was from credible sources in the states. That notwithstanding, I get your point, it can turn into a broken telephone type of scenario. I haven't decided on labs.
Yes and I hear you, but who's to say that these people didn't do their research and simply bought from a bathtub lab? Because that's entirely possible here in Canada. But my top labs id have no worry about that with

I always use a test base. Primobolan Depot is a very good choice! It gives me a tremendous sense of well being and I feel like its rocket fuel for my immune system. Find a dose that you think will work for you and adjust from there.
Diet and exercise first then I would just go balls out and do it!