Injectable L-carnitine raw

Jestopherson

Trusted Member
Hey guys I've been really enjoying running injectable l cart. My endurance has improved significantly and my forearm vascularity is also up. It's definitely an enjoyable compound

Id like to get into brewing my own as itll be pennies to the dollar compared to buying it. Im just wondering if I can use just any raw l cart powder and if this would work? I've tried a few different web searches and all I've seen is l cart raw named but nothing specific or if any base will work.

**nevermind boys i got it figured out!**

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210214-213148_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210214-213148_Chrome.jpg
    311.6 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
You don't wanna get acetyl. You need just base carnitine. I have brewed 1000s of Mls over the last year. I'm not sure if I am allowed to post a source (although it is legal). But I get from a well known place in USA

Hey guys I've been really enjoying running injectable l cart. My endurance has improved significantly and my forearm vascularity is also up. It's definitely an enjoyable compound

Id like to get into brewing my own as itll be pennies to the dollar compared to buying it. Im just wondering if I can use just any raw l cart powder and if this would work? I've tried a few different web searches and all I've seen is l cart raw named but nothing specific or if any base will work.

**nevermind boys i got it figured out!**
Did u notice better brain function with that?