Injectable dbol?

does it kick in pretty fast with both IM or subq? so I can use it pre workout and get the same pumps as orals?
I use it pwo IM. Depending on how it’s dosed I think typically 50/ ml. so if your using like 20 mg it’s such a small amount rotating sights isn’t such a big deal. 20 min pwo and it’s in full swing.

does it kick in pretty fast with both IM or subq? so I can use it pre workout and get the same pumps as orals?
I've found both answers..lol. some say its quicker and some say its slower. The best explanation Ive read is that it hits you quicker but actually stays in your system longer. So its a bit more complicated that just being a shorter or longer half life.

im jus about to start done injectable dbol, you guys do subq injects with oil??, was there any bubble?? thats one thing I have never done before lol I did a IM shot so far with the dbol but kinda scared to do it subq with oil haha

im jus about to start done injectable dbol, you guys do subq injects with oil??, was there any bubble?? thats one thing I have never done before lol I did a IM shot so far with the dbol but kinda scared to do it subq with oil haha
Why? Nothing scary at all.

lol idk oil sub-q sounds like it hurts haha, and im worried about a oil bubble stuck there :p
No, it doesn’t.
For me injecting in my belly fat always gives me welts, I think just because the skin is thicker there on me.
I’ve done I’d bet 500 injections sub q, no issues.
If I get a bit of a lump, I rub it and it goes away.
You just need to stay under 1 cc.