In a bind

Just so you know, that's actually not your prescription, that is the official prescription receipt that you get from the pharmacy after purchasing, that's why it has exactly what you purchased.

She would have prescribed Test cypionate at a certain dosage per week.
The actual prescription was either taken to the pharmacy by you or faxed to your pharmacy by her office.

The issue is I think Pfizer is either still shorted or actually even may be discontinued in Canada, I'm not 100% sure on that. Taro may be your only option for test cypionate. You could ask your Dr. to change your prescription to test enanthate, then you could definitely find some Delatestryl.... that's an option too.
Bingo!

Just so you know, that's actually not your prescription, that is the official prescription receipt that you get from the pharmacy after purchasing, that's why it has exactly what you purchased.

She would have prescribed Test cypionate at a certain dosage per week.
The actual prescription was either taken to the pharmacy by you or faxed to your pharmacy by her office.

The issue is I think Pfizer is either still shorted or actually even may be discontinued in Canada, I'm not 100% sure on that. Taro may be your only option for test cypionate. You could ask your Dr. to change your prescription to test enanthate, then you could definitely find some Delatestryl.... that's an option too.
And thank you. I am going to email them and ask for a copy of my actual prescription since I am going to need that to cross the border. If it just says test cyp then I should be able to just get something to cover me off.

My provider is OnMen clinic. And yea the script specifically says taro. Ill
Upload a pic

Being a TRT clinic is likely the reason for the time limit then, they probably are either restricted somehow or just a company policy so as not get flagged. That's a pretty low dose you are on bud, I guess you'd have to be considered lucky if that little is fulfilling your needs. Mind you most guys that would be on a forum like this are probably wanting to push the limit past what is a minimum required. I've actually been taking only 80mg every 10 days myself for a while now and feel normal.

And thank you. I am going to email them and ask for a copy of my actual prescription since I am going to need that to cross the border. If it just says test cyp then I should be able to just get something to cover me off.
Please post back about how that turns out. I'm only guessing but I'd cynically think they will give you some resistance, hopefully not. Also Taro probably costs them less and give them more profit, hence why they push it. just another guess though.

Also the country your going to may have test at pharmacys that you don't even need prescriptions for maybe. Could be worth looking into unless it's a straight up war zone. Google the exact town near by and cross reference pharmacys. Might even find some new treats lol

Being a TRT clinic is likely the reason for the time limit then, they probably are either restricted somehow or just a company policy so as not get flagged. That's a pretty low dose you are on bud, I guess you'd have to be considered lucky if that little is fulfilling your needs. Mind you most guys that would be on a forum like this are probably wanting to push the limit past what is a minimum required. I've actually been taking only 80mg every 10 days myself for a while now and feel normal.
I honestly feel like shit on the amount I’m on now. Numbers went from 312 Pmol/l to 170 on my last bloods. Hoping for a dose change after my bloods next week

Also the country your going to may have test at pharmacys that you don't even need prescriptions for maybe. Could be worth looking into unless it's a straight up war zone. Google the exact town near by and cross reference pharmacys. Might even find some new treats lol
It’s a straight up war zone lol. Could prob find some bottles rolling around the streets. Lmao

Please post back about how that turns out. I'm only guessing but I'd cynically think they will give you some resistance, hopefully not. Also Taro probably costs them less and give them more profit, hence why they push it. just another guess though.
They do offer the choice of getting from your own pharmacy but charge you 30 dollars extra to do it. Alright fedex just changed their shipping rules and now charge a 25.00 fee to ship controlled items. So 5 bucks extra to get it 5 min from home isn’t a bad thing. I’ll def keep y’all posted with the outcome

I honestly feel like shit on the amount I’m on now. Numbers went from 312 Pmol/l to 170 on my last bloods. Hoping for a dose change after my bloods next week
Yeah that's pretty low sir, even the 312 is low for most. How you feel is more important than the numbers but that's a whole nother topic. I should have noted in my previous post that while I feel normal I've been very inactive during that time and it's unusual for me to go that long between shot's, I usually pin very frequently - E3D at the most and often EOD or Every day.
They do offer the choice of getting from your own pharmacy but charge you 30 dollars extra to do it. Alright fedex just changed their shipping rules and now charge a 25.00 fee to ship controlled items. So 5 bucks extra to get it 5 min from home isn’t a bad thing. I’ll def keep y’all posted with the outcome
Ah, there you go. I feel validated in my cynicism then :)

Yeah that's pretty low sir, even the 312 is low for most. How you feel is more important than the numbers but that's a whole nother topic. I should have noted in my previous post that while I feel normal I've been very inactive during that time and it's unusual for me to go that long between shot's, I usually pin very frequently - E3D at the most and often EOD or Every day.

Ah, there you go. I feel validated in my cynicism then :)
Haha your comments are always welcomed. I pin mondays and thursdays around 9am each time. .40 twice a week def is not enough. It doesn’t help I hurt myself at work. Had a cable machine roughly 1000lbs drop on top of me and as a result I am now unable to work out. I could do one legged right leg squats and right arm dumbbell exercises though. Lmao

My biggest issue is if it’s not the same as my script etc I am going to have issues crossing borders. I would need to find Taro or get a new script written by someone who would issue me a 6 month one
Just fill your script bottles with ugl. Done this before when flying within Canada.

I bet if you walked into a clinic in Poland (assuming you guys are getting deployed to Poland again) wearing your uniform and spoke to a doctor about a script, showing him your script from Canada, he would probably help you out.

So long story short. I am on TRT. I am military and will be leaving the country for 6 months shortly. I inquired with my provider if they will supply me with a 6 month prescription so I can continue my treatment while I am away. They have stated they cannot legally wrote a prescription for anything over 3 months and that I should find a provider to continue my care in my destination country which obviously isn’t possible where I am going.

Anyone have any suggestions or insight?

One doctor I had wrote me a presciption for 2.5 years. I was only allowed to get 1 vile at a time, but I just went back to the same pharmacy when I needed more.

I also think your dr might be wrong when you think of people who live way up north in fly in communities or in places where you can't even fly in.. There is WAY more serious preciptions out there than testosterone, such as pain killers.. These people who live in remote places don't return to a pharmacy every 3 monthd

Bullshit. My script is for 6 months. I'm on my second provider and both gave me script for 6 months.

Fill up old script vials with UGL oil and rock on.
Some pharmacies are just tight like that bud. It happened to me for almost 1.5 years until my doc suggested a different pharmacy and they give me 4 bottles at a time now that last almost 5 months on my prescription.

I use their pharmacy. I can ask that it be changed to my local pharmacy based on my current prescription a vial lasts 3 months so they won’t give me anything else until Aug technically. I’m going to talk to them again next week and see if I can push them
That is exactly what I did. Used to get it off the pharmacy next door to my doc. Very small pharmacy that usually didn't stock Test and ordered one or two bottles at a time.

My new pharmacy is very well stocked and very understanding. They would give me the full years supply if this wasn't a controlled substance.

You're with CAF by the sounds of it, no? Excuse me if I missed something, honestly didn't read anything past the first page, but you're not taking a commercial flight. You think CAF is going to give a shit? Lol. Ive got friends that are over in propaganda town right now too, same ish areas you're going.... They've just brought whatever shit they want with them and had no issues. Now, whether that's luck and they didn't have it confiscated? Maybe? Unsure of their policy. Just seems silly that you're going to "protect democracy" and they're going to give you issues over brand name.

You're with CAF by the sounds of it, no? Excuse me if I missed something, honestly didn't read anything past the first page, but you're not taking a commercial flight. You think CAF is going to give a shit? Lol. Ive got friends that are over in propaganda town right now too, same ish areas you're going.... They've just brought whatever shit they want with them and had no issues. Now, whether that's luck and they didn't have it confiscated? Maybe? Unsure of their policy. Just seems silly that you're going to "protect democracy" and they're going to give you issues over brand name.
I honestly have no ideas about flights. I am just trying to dot my I’s and cross my T’s as I do not want any hassles. Once I get my actual script from my clinic and look it over I may be fine. Right now it’s just a waiting game to see what it actually says.

ONMEN told me the same thing about these quarterly renewals. They had said it is because of a Health Canada requirement; actually, it's probably so they can earn more from more frequent consulting fees. Hope everything works out for you sir and all the best.

ONMEN told me the same thing about these quarterly renewals. They had said it is because of a Health Canada requirement; actually, it's probably so they can earn more from more frequent consulting fees. Hope everything works out for you sir and all the best.
Yea its descusting. Imagine we didn't have free health care how much we would have to constany pay. It's like an insurence scam. They see moneys there so they milk it like crazy. I don't blame them though I would too its business lol

Yea its descusting. Imagine we didn't have free health care how much we would have to constany pay. It's like an insurence scam. They see moneys there so they milk it like crazy. I don't blame them though I would too its business lol
Disgusting *