IM vs SubQ study

FWIW I have reached out to SIU and Edward Choi at least a 6-8 times. I joined SIU, sent emails and left voice messages with absolutely zero response. I believe I was respectful and acted professionally at all points with my correspondence. I simply mentioned that I was looking for a more detailed explanation with the goal of understanding the reasoning and methodology used.

To not respond at all, even if only to say "sorry, no" is telling IME.

My feeling or best guess if you will is that this is a self serving adventure by self declared elitists "look at me I'm published!" who are threatened by having what they say challenged because they know that the scientific method was thrown out the window here and this is simply a weak ass data dump that means sweet fuck all.

Maybe I'm jaded? LOL .

TLDR - Fuck these clowns and their bullshit

Pretty interesting. What I had heard so far was that IM was better than SubQ but now I'm curious to try myself and see my results

On this site alone you will find more valuable evidence than this bullshit article provides. Though by commonly used definition of the term I guess what a large portion of the members here have reported would likely be called anecdotal a number of us have at least had bloods done comparing different delivery methods of the same ester.

For myself the differences in Total Testosterone level have been essentially meaningless.

FWIW I have reached out to SIU and Edward Choi at least a 6-8 times. I joined SIU, sent emails and left voice messages with absolutely zero response. I believe I was respectful and acted professionally at all points with my correspondence. I simply mentioned that I was looking for a more detailed explanation with the goal of understanding the reasoning and methodology used.

To not respond at all, even if only to say "sorry, no" is telling IME.

My feeling or best guess if you will is that this is a self serving adventure by self declared elitists "look at me I'm published!" who are threatened by having what they say challenged because they know that the scientific method was thrown out the window here and this is simply a weak ass data dump that means sweet fuck all.

Maybe I'm jaded? LOL .

TLDR - Fuck these clowns and their bullshit
Haha you do sound a bit jaded but understandably so. Sucks to hear no response from them but props to you for reaching out. Definitely wouldn't use this article as back up but at least it got me thinking about researching rather than just taking everyone's word for it.

On this site alone you will find more valuable evidence than this bullshit article provides. Though by commonly used definition of the term I guess what a large portion of the members here have reported would likely be called anecdotal a number of us have at least had bloods done comparing different delivery methods of the same ester.

For myself the differences in Total Testosterone level have been essentially meaningless.
Thanks for that, and so you would say that the consensus is largely that SubQ ~= IM?

Haha you do sound a bit jaded but understandably so. Sucks to hear no response from them but props to you for reaching out. Definitely wouldn't use this article as back up but at least it got me thinking about researching rather than just taking everyone's word for it.

Thanks for that, and so you would say that the consensus is largely that SubQ ~= IM?

I can't say the consensus worldwide but I can say yes that is the consensus of those I have had personal experience with and "I think" on this board and it's predecessor. Please note I've only pointed at Total T results, you'll find many put more importance on Free T and other factors than I do.

I use sub q for everything .
My bloods are on point and everything enters the blood as it should .

I have done up to 1cc sub q but you need to heat the oil really well, and inject slow, then stop for a sec every 0.30ml injected, thags the secret for knots, pull oit and rub for 30 secs.. no prob.

As far as anything under 0.50ml 0.60ml just heat the vial really good for few min using little space heater. Smooth as butter, i use the same syringe for 3 different vials test and compounds ,i pull up whats needed from each and inject it all at onces.

Theres been researche saying that sub q gives lower hematocrit/hemoglobin over time, over im , but im not sure, honestly i think a bit is prefrence, do you like harpoons or baby needles.

I can get done whats needed with baby needles so im nkt complaining.

You can do shallow im, in certain areas , i dunno if that be true im or 50/50 lol.