I'm thinking Primo

TinyTim79

Trusted Member
Ok, first off. For those that don't know me.
I have been running cycles over 12 years.
I've ran a large variety of compounds in different stacks and different doses.
Had blood work done on many occasions.
I struggle with gyno... so I really learned how to dial in my E2. Etc.

I have never ran primo before. But I have have run EQ multiple times (always stacked with Deca)

I want to add Primo to my next cycle in the new year. (Currently running a 8-10 week cycle of test/prop - tren/ace)

Ok that being said. Here is my question.

I want to run a test e - EQ - Primo stack.
I will be injecting 3x a week.
I do not or will not inject more frequently.

I have 3ml per injection to work with.

I was thinking 200mg test, 150mg eq, 200mg primo per injection.
Obviously thats 600mg test, 450mg eq and 600mg primo per week.

Do you think that's a good eq/primo ratio?

I never ran primo before... my other option is a bit less primo and a bit more eq.
Anyone run a similar cycle have any advice?

Thanks!!

Drop the eq in my opinion it's not necessary

Simple 1cc test prop 100mg plus 1cc of 100mg prop eod for 6 months is what I did

Best cycle ever
6 months of primo cost a lot but the results where worth it

I ate real well, trained hard, slept well and fucked any woman I could

I looked and felt fantastic

Drop the eq in my opinion it's not necessary

Simple 1cc test prop 100mg plus 1cc of 100mg prop eod for 6 months is what I did

Best cycle ever
6 months of primo cost a lot but the results where worth it

I ate real well, trained hard, slept well and fucked any woman I could

I looked and felt fantastic
One of the reasons I wanted the EQ was to help with my joint issues... I used to use deca for that... but too much water retention and so gyno prone.
But I never ran eq without deca... so I don't know how much it actually lubricates and helps achy joints.
I am planning on a 16 week run.
Getting bloodwork done at 10 weeks to make sure it's safe to continue

But the test/primo only combo sounds interesting as well.
And if my blood work stays reasonable, I am not opposed to running 6 months

If u take eq make sure to give blood

Now primo actually makes your bones get harder and thicker. I went up from 180 to 255lbs with a 28inch waist. Best shape of my life
Is the blood thickening effect really that bad? I've heard many suggested it... so must be sound advice.
But is there a low dose of eq i could use to get some of the benefits... like less pain in the joints... without the sides?
Just trying to decide if it's worth adding the eq ... or just test/primo and pile up the fish oils lol

One of the reasons I wanted the EQ was to help with my joint issues... I used to use deca for that... but too much water retention and so gyno prone.
But I never ran eq without deca... so I don't know how much it actually lubricates and helps achy joints.
I am planning on a 16 week run.
Getting bloodwork done at 10 weeks to make sure it's safe to continue

But the test/primo only combo sounds interesting as well.
And if my blood work stays reasonable, I am not opposed to running 6 months
Have you considered Ostarine for your joints. I remember you stating youre not a huge fan of SARMS but Osta helped my elbows when I was banging hammers and tongs more 2 years ago. This was my experience, that was all I took it for was my elbows and I toned up nice not even going to the gym at the time. Just an idea to play with my friend :)

Is the blood thickening effect really that bad? I've heard many suggested it... so must be sound advice.
But is there a low dose of eq i could use to get some of the benefits... like less pain in the joints... without the sides?
Just trying to decide if it's worth adding the eq ... or just test/primo and pile up the fish oils lol

3 people I know including myself ended up in hospital with massive swelling in their legs from high dosage of eq. Eq is fantastic. A poor man's primo. But it's not primo. Primo has the fewest sides. Eq is not something I suggest for anyone older

3 people I know including myself ended up in hospital with massive swelling in their legs from high dosage of eq. Eq is fantastic. A poor man's primo. But it's not primo. Primo has the fewest sides. Eq is not something I suggest for anyone older
Well I really appreciate that @Taureau
That really is keeping from wanting to add the EQ ... or at the least do more research on a possible minimal dose.
But I am definitely doing my first primo run this Jan .... come to think of it... I have a bunch of MK677 laying around.. maybe I'll just throw that in the mix!!

With 5 kids... and an amazing wife... I definitely do NOT want to cause myself harm... and at 41... you could say I am an older guy.....hahha

I think of primo daily as well . One day ..... i dream.
Curious do you run high prolactin? In general just wondering the cause of gyno so easily. I see you always run deca could this contribute to you gyno issue?

Yes EQ caused my bp to skyrocket. Mind you it was a labs primo but based on results it was EQ.

One of my best cycles to stay lean was 200 mg of test and 500 mg of primo a week.
No need for an ai, you won’t get gyno.
I got no injuries during this cycle ran is 20 weeks, or a bit more.
I find that primo helps the joints to a point, not like deca, but unlike deca when you end your cycle you don’t become crippled from the dry joint deca rebound until your body evens out.

My next cycle with primo when I go on a cut this summer will be Bulls one.
1 cc of test prop with 1 cc of primo, the doses are not even high, I’m going to run that until my prostate won’t let me pee, lol.
Fuck I need to figure out something to help with that.

One of my best cycles to stay lean was 200 mg of test and 500 mg of primo a week.
I find that primo helps the joints to a point, not like deca, but unlike deca when you end your cycle you don’t become crippled from the dry joint deca rebound until your body evens out.

1 cc of test prop with 1 cc of primo, the doses are not even high, I’m going to run that until my prostate won’t let me pee, lol.
Rad140 helped with my BPH from AAS use. Went from pissing a few times a night to full streaming like a kid again and not needing to piss at night at all. THAT was bliss 🥰

I can 100% attest to the deca dry joint rebound.... its amazing for 10 or 12 weeks on it.. but when it wears off.... the joints are in a world of pain!!

Not to derail, but the dry joint feeling when you cut deca is a bit like arthritis. Deca is an anti inflammatory, so when you stop taking it you're not getting that benefit. Just keep OTC arthritis meds on hand for the phase out and you should be good. Works for me anyway.

Id stay away from sarms. They help one thing but fuck the rest. Rad 140 is brutal on the liver.

Id look into your adrenals, you could be producing too much aldosterone which is linked to bph.
Also if you havent already theres also a connection between thyroid diesese and prostate issues.

It all depends on the person
I’ve ran Eq up to 2 grams a week.
I was on EQ on ever increasing doses for almost a year
My hematocrit was high normal on my blood work. Wasn’t anything to worry about.
For others it happens quick
Blood work is the only way to tell