If you think Covid is GONE, think again

of all the news real and fake or real fake, I have never heard of people who religiously used masks correctly still getting covid. To be honest, I'm surprised a conspiracy generator didn't try it..."FLASH! Wear the mask and still DIE! DIE! DIE! Undisclosed board member in prominent PPE company admits that they're just making a profit off the poor suckers wearing masks! When asked why he said, "Why not? They're just gonna die anyway. Why not make a little off them first?""

Sorry re read this and had to adjust.

It’s not just wearing. It’s donning and doffing and practicing good hygiene measures.

It’s hard to account for all the hours in a day for some of these folks. But you are right probably.... if it’s all being done properly 100%of the time then there should be no infections. Well patient interactions sometimes don’t allow for such especially in say a group home or a dementia ward.

Well.... unless we prove it is in fact beyond droplet and contact spread

..so had a brand new full face respirator from Acklunds that seals from forehead to chin.

Oh I know those. I had a full face gas mask in basic. I can't remember the model.. C3, C4, C5? (I just looked it up, I think C4). You need to get that on fast in the gas chamber and you better have a good seal or you'll be looking through your own barf.

GAS, GAS, GAS!!!!!!

In public i wear a black balaclava with a gas mask through the mouth opening and reflective ski goggles over the eye openings.

several times i've been asked to leave the bank, and servers have refused to serve me... so why are full face coverings now an issue?

Jesus!!!! Lmfao!

Here is the copied text of an open letter that was sent to the Chief Medical Officer of Health of Alberta a few days ago by an associate, an actual expert in the field.

June 22, 2020
Dr. Deena Hinshaw
Chief Medical Officer of Health
Alberta Health
Edmonton, AB [email protected]
Open Letter to Physicians and the Public of Alberta

Dear Dr. Hinshaw,
Re: Alberta Health recommendation that Albertans wear N95, surgical or non-medical
masks in public to reduce the likelihood of transmitting or developing a condition
from the coronavirus known as COVID-19
I have been teaching and conducting respirator fit testing for over 20 years and now currently for my company SafeCom Training Services Inc. My clients include many government departments, our military, healthcare providers with Alberta Health Services, educational institutions and private industry. I am a published author and a recognized authority on this subject.
Filter respirator masks, especially N95, surgical and non-medical masks, provide negligible COVID-19 protection for the following reasons:
1. Viruses in the fluid envelopes that surround them can be very small, so small in fact that you would need an electron microscope to see them. N95 masks filter 95% of particles with a diameter of 0.3 microns or larger. COVID-19 particles are .08 - .12 microns.
2. Viruses don’t just enter us through our mouth and nose, but can also enter through our eyes and even the pores of our skin. The only effective barrier one can wear to protect against virus exposure would be a fully encapsulated hazmat suit with cuffs by ankles taped to boots and cuffs by wrists taped to gloves, while receiving breathing air from a self-contained breathing apparatus (SCBA).
This barrier is standard gear to protect against a biohazard (viruses) and would have to be worn in a possible virus hazard environment 24/7 and you wouldn’t be able to remove any part of it even to have a sip of water, eat or use the washroom while in the virus environment. If you did, you would become exposed and would negate all the prior precautions you had taken.
3. Not only are N95, surgical and non-medical masks useless as protection from COVID-19, but in addition, they also create very real risks and possible serious threats to a wearer’s health for the following reasons:
A. Wearing these masks increases breathing resistance, making it more difficult to both inhale and exhale. According to our Alberta government regulations on respirator (mask) use, anyone that is required to wear a respirator mask should be screened to determine their ability to safely wear one.
Any covering of the mouth and nose increases breathing resistance, whether the mask is certified or not. Those individuals with pre-existing medical conditions of shortness of breath, lung disease, panic attacks, breathing difficulties, chest pain in exertion, cardiovascular disease, fainting spells, claustrophobia, chronic bronchitis, heart problems, asthma, allergies, diabetes, seizures, high blood pressure and pacemakers need to be pre-screened by a medical professional to be approved to be able to safely wear one. Wearing these masks could cause a medical emergency for anyone with any of these conditions.
Pregnancy-related high blood pressure is possible. More research is necessary to determine the impact of wearing a mask for extended periods of time on pregnancy.
It is dangerous to recommend, much less mandate anyone with medical conditions to wear a mask without educating them about the risks involved in wearing them without having been pre-screened and approved by a medical professional first.
B. In order for any respirator mask to offer protection to a specific user, that user must be individually fitted with the right type, right size, if male – face must be clean shaven (only short moustache allowed). Next, the user must be fit tested with that respirator by a trained professional to determine whether or not the respirator is providing the user with an air-tight seal – a requirement for any respirator mask.
C. N95 masks – N for not resistant to oil particles, 95 for the percentage of protection – the lowest level of all respirator masks
These masks even when properly sized and fitted will not protect against virus exposure, however they are capable of adequate protection from larger particles such as pet dander, pollen and sawdust.
Surgical masks (the paper ones that loop around the ears) – do not seal to the face and do not filter anything.
Nonmedical and/or homemade masks are dangerous because:
● Not engineered for the efficient yet protective requirements of easy inhalation and effective purging of exhaled carbon dioxide
● Could cause an oxygen deficiency for the user
● Could cause an accumulation of carbon dioxide for the user
● Shouldn’t be recommended under any circumstance
D. They increase body temperature and physical stress – could cause a high temperature alert on a thermometer gun
E. They impede verbal communication
F. N95, surgical and nonmedical masks can create infections and possible disease all by themselves by causing exhaled warm, moist air to accumulate on the inside material of the mask, right in front of the user’s mouth and nose, which is the perfect environment for bacteria to form, grow and multiply. That is why N95 and other disposable masks were only designed to be short duration, specific task use and then immediately discarded.
So if masks are not effective in preventing illness, what is? How about the age-old tried, tested and proven method of protecting our health with a healthy diet, clean water, avoidance of processed, junk and fast foods, plenty of fresh air, sunshine, moderate exercise, adequate restful sleep and avoidance of stress?
We all have an immune system that can fight and overcome any COVID-19 threat if it is healthy and we nurture it.
Thank you for reading this open letter and letting me share my expertise. I ask that you share this with the public via media statement as we are all committed to promoting good health for all Albertans. If you or any of the public wish to contact me with a question or comment, I would love to hear from you. I can best be reached [email protected].
Sincerely,
Chris Schaefer
Director
SafeCom Training Services Inc.

Quite the expert.

As bugs bunny says......What a maroon

As newf says.......He’s everything that’s wrong with OHS consulting.... there sure are some great ones.... he definitely isn’t one.

I’d love to hear what the Dr. said about the letter that was sent... better still.... I wonder how hard he laughed at the village idiot!?!?

It boggles my mind how people like this make any kind of living in OHS?

No, I don't think that is really that necessary to prove him wrong, I believe what he wrote was obviously his opinion. I don't think there is an ulterior motive. And yes, he doesn't have any letters but letters besides ones name doesn't always mean that they're an expert either....there are a shit ton of individuals that have letters following their name that shouldn't.

Yes but he presents himself as someone who understands this topic and clearly doesn’t even have a clue.

You described him as an expert. He described himself as an authority in the field.

He is not. Period.

Nothing he mentions has any application to infection control. And he doesn’t even realize it.

And he clearly doesn’t understand some of the concepts he is attempting to describe.

This is dangerous because people pick this up and circulate this misinformation.

He is a wiener......And maybe capable of delivering canned safety training of general OHS topics. The scourge of the industry.

Yes but he presents himself as someone who understands this topic and clearly doesn’t even have a clue.

You described him as an expert. He described himself as an authority in the field.

He is not. Period.

Nothing he mentions has any application to infection control. And he doesn’t even realize it.

And he clearly doesn’t understand some of the concepts he is attempting to describe.

This is dangerous because people pick this up and circulate this misinformation.

He is a wiener......And maybe capable of delivering canned safety training of general OHS topics. The scourge of the industry.
I admit that maybe I shouldn't have said that he was an expert, clearly he does that on his own as a self proclaimed expert as he describes "his expertise"...
I didn't write the letter, I read the letter and thought that there were some valid points. If it is all misinformation than please point out exactly what that misinformation is. I'm no expert on the subject but I do like to learn shit everyday.
I would also like to see if they even respond to it.

In public i wear a black balaclava with a gas mask through the mouth opening and reflective ski goggles over the eye openings.

several times i've been asked to leave the bank, and servers have refused to serve me... so why are full face coverings now an issue?
Just tell them its for your religion and you should be ok.

I admit that maybe I shouldn't have said that he was an expert, clearly he does that on his own as a self proclaimed expert as he describes "his expertise"...
I didn't write the letter, I read the letter and thought that there were some valid points. If it is all misinformation than please point out exactly what that misinformation is. I'm no expert on the subject but I do like to learn shit everyday.
I would also like to see if they even respond to it.

Oh no D.... my comments weren’t st you or even saying you were s bad guy for posting them.

More to the fact this guy is a tool and that we need to be wary of these types of people .

This guy is sounding off on things that are beyond his comprehension level and is blind to it.

People like that are dangerous. And they contribute greatly to confusion of most people because on a pass for someone who might not know as much about the subject it comes off as this guy being credible and fuels people’s rage and distrust.

I didn’t want to offend you, but seeing how I typed it... I can understand why you took it that way. That wasn’t my intention.

It’s good to bring this to light in hopes that people with more experience in this field can provide an explanation why he’s missing on many things he points out. That way... people learn.

I doubt you will see them respond. Those types rarely get a response because no matter what they try to tell him, he’s not going to believe it. Or admit to believing it.... he had a book to sell. Which no doubt is part of the reason he is writing this letter.

Oh no D.... my comments weren’t st you or even saying you were s bad guy for posting them.

More to the fact this guy is a tool and that we need to be wary of these types of people .

This guy is sounding off on things that are beyond his comprehension level and is blind to it.

People like that are dangerous. And they contribute greatly to confusion of most people because on a pass for someone who might not know as much about the subject it comes off as this guy being credible and fuels people’s rage and distrust.

I didn’t want to offend you, but seeing how I typed it... I can understand why you took it that way. That wasn’t my intention.

It’s good to bring this to light in hopes that people with more experience in this field can provide an explanation why he’s missing on many things he points out. That way... people learn.

I doubt you will see them respond. Those types rarely get a response because no matter what they try to tell him, he’s not going to believe it. Or admit to believing it.... he had a book to sell. Which no doubt is part of the reason he is writing this letter.
Thanks Neuf! At first I wasn't sure but I didn't want to respond to you in a negative way as I do respect you, your opinion, and your knowledge.
I understand the frustration of misinformation as it can be believed to be very true by people and I do not want to be the one to spread misinformation.

Thanks Neuf! At first I wasn't sure but I didn't want to respond to you in a negative way as I do respect you, your opinion, and your knowledge.
I understand the frustration of misinformation as it can be believed to be very true by people and I do not want to be the one to spread misinformation.

Lol!

And most of the time I’m just a cunt! That never helps. 😎🤦‍♂️