If you get an hgh script. Do any medical plans cover it?

Synyster

Trusted Member
Curious for the guys who managed to kick out and get an hgh script. Does your medical plan cover it at all?

I think I have a cool doctor that may allow of label use. But I've heard it's well over $1k at Costco pharmacy per 100iu. So most Canadians use a good generic like we have here.

In the US is apparently a bit different.

Curious for more opinions.

Thanks

Thanks

No script myself, but it definitely varies depending on provider. Most, from what I know, do not see it as a true "required prescription" past childhood, considering there aren't a ton of reasons for gh to be legitimately prescribed, other than offlabel use. Because of this, most won't cover it. But you may get lucky, never know! Maybe you have a cool insurance provider. Could always call them up and ask.

Curious for the guys who managed to kick out and get an hgh script. Does your medical plan cover it at all?

I think I have a cool doctor that may allow of label use. But I've heard it's well over $1k at Costco pharmacy per 100iu. So most Canadians use a good generic like we have here.

In the US is apparently a bit different.

Curious for more opinions.

Thanks

Thanks
Dude this is absolutely a great question. I’m in the same boat. My trt clinic will prescribe it but I wonder if my employer benefits cover it. I have really good benefits that cover my naturopath and my Trt but hgh would be the cherry on top.

Dude this is absolutely a great question. I’m in the same boat. My trt clinic will prescribe it but I wonder if my employer benefits cover it. I have really good benefits that cover my naturopath and my Trt but hgh would be the cherry on top.
As above.... Call them and ask.

You found a trt clinic to prescribe it?

You found a trt clinic to prescribe it?
Yes in BC. You do have to get tested for low hgh(which is easy) and they will prescribe it. But it’s really expensive for pharma GH and so far I haven’t really needed so I haven’t pushed for it. I have a friend who goes to the same guy and gets it

LOL that’s awesome
you have access to something very special
I would take advantage

I have a hgh script from a naturopath. My green shield plan does not cover the gh but does cover my doc visits

I know in "La Belle Province" it is not covered, Usually it is prescribed to kids that can not grow, or Patients that have had prostate operations and it will help with healing and recovery, so it's pretty controlled from what he told me....he told me even those adult patients that are recovering, they have to pay out of pocket, Medicare does not cover it...He told me almost all the insurance claims, they refused to cover the hgh..However each company policy is different, so check it out with your HR, you never know.

Yes in BC. You do have to get tested for low hgh(which is easy) and they will prescribe it. But it’s really expensive for pharma GH and so far I haven’t really needed so I haven’t pushed for it. I have a friend who goes to the same guy and gets it
Is there a method for testing low for HGH? It's pretty easy to suppress T for a test, but never heard of any methods for a HGH test?

Is there a method for testing low for HGH? It's pretty easy to suppress T for a test, but never heard of any methods for a HGH test?
Do the exact same thing as you do for test. Run gh for a prolonged period of time and then come off and go get a test done. Your body slows gh output in similar ways it does to testosterone output.

They test is through urine . My friend who gets it says you have to pee in a jug multiple times per day and then return said jug full. Also, pharma GH is around $700 per month.

I just did igf-1 test was a blood test . 184ug/l
84-250 ref range .
I was on hgh for about two months prior to test and I come off about 18 days prior, Test took 5 days longer to get results then all the other tests I did that day .

I just did igf-1 test was a blood test . 184ug/l
84-250 ref range .
I was on hgh for about two months prior to test and I come off about 18 days prior, Test took 5 days longer to get results then all the other tests I did that day .
If you're trying to test low, I'd bang some nice moderate doses for 8-12 months at least, and then test 2-3 weeks after last shot :)

Other things you could try:
Not sleep well for several nights / pull a few all nighters

Take some insulin the day of the test because, theoretically, it should lower serum gh due to their antagonistic relationship.