ICU double vaccinated

I feel the same sort of.
I support immigration if the people coming here are skilled and educated. With degrees that will benefit the economy.
There is absolutely zero logic to bring so called refugees to the west unless the goal is to disrupt our culture and turn us into a third world shit hole.
Seems funny they cant go to rich countries that share their beliefs and culture like UAE, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, etc.
Especially when we are in a so called pandemic and Canadians right to movement is restricted.
I know, getting way off topic...
Refugees are ok as well. Just because someone had no opportunity in their country diesnt mean they won’t try damn hard here. It’s not hard to become skilled at something if you try.
I just believe
we need to do it at a pace where we can keep up.
See in the last decade I don’t think that’s been hapoening, and likely one of our housing cost issues.
It was in the paper about a month ago that since there is no affordable housing in the GTA, refugees have been forced to stay at the shelters.
wouldn’t that suck ass, think you are moving somewhere better, and be no better off, but now a different culture, language and it’s fucking cold, lol

Refugees are ok as well. Just because someone had no opportunity in their country diesnt mean they won’t try damn hard here. It’s not hard to become skilled at something if you try.
I just believe
See in the last decade I don’t think that’s been hapoening, and likely one of our housing cost issues.
It was in the paper about a month ago that since there is no affordable housing in the GTA, refugees have been forced to stay at the shelters.
wouldn’t that suck ass, think you are moving somewhere better, and be no better off, but now a different culture, language and it’s fucking cold, lol
I will meet you halfway.
how about when Canada is debt free and can look after our own, then we can start looking at a global welfare system.
I understand that when liberals bring these guys over and give them free shit they are actually importing voters, but nows not a good time. We are beyond broke.
Also leave the military age men when they are and let them fight for their futures at home.

I just believe

In my local town there is quite a few Syrian refugees. They've been here awhile and many have firmly established themselves as productive members of society. I talked to lots over the years.

My most recent talk with one of them, THEY told me the issue with Canada and refugees is that majority of Syrian refugeees is they are educated and intelligent to the point they know Canada's system and are working the shit out of it for their benefit. He said they come here, learn the system and figure out to make it work for them which leads to them staying on support and not working or contributing.

He said the biggest thing they do to take advantage is a full family will move here, get the $ benefits they all get and get subsizded housing.. They figure out the more kids they have the more $ they get.. Then they fiure out that a single refuee mother with kids gets more $ a month than a married refugee couple. So they rent a house, get legally divocred and the husband on paper rents the basement and the now single mother and kids rent the upstairs. The mother gets more now that shes single then married especially with a higher number of kids.. and the dad now gets his own $ a month.. And they have the government not subsidizing one house, but one house top and basement separently.

The guy who told me this is 100% muslim and from Syria.. He told me it infuriates his muslim community when they see their own people using Canada's system..

He said as a former refugee it absolutely needs to stop and we as Canadians need to rewrite the rules and policies to prevent this. He said they are a very intelligent and educated people with no invested interested in Canada, so it means nothing to use the system.

For the record, I'm fine with immagration and refugees, but not if it means destroying our country. It can never be a free for all place. Everyting must be looked at from housing, medical care, social support systems etc.. everything must be looked at to make sure we can handle these people without crippling the country.

i know many will say that if we all contribute "some" we can take them financially.. Although this is true, to a point, we all don't agree with contributing.. and how much each person wants to contribute will be different.

I am certain no one on this board will deny a hungry refugee child 10$ to feed them. But the situation goes well beyond that.

I grew up in southern Ontario and its friggin crazy how many people were immgrants/refugges or first gen canadians.
My closest friends as a child was a refugee boy from Honduras, a phillipino boy who wasn't born here and a handful of portguese/Itlian kdis whose parents immagrated here. I can tell you beyond a doubt, those kids parents were friggin hard working people who did not get handouts.. And majority of them built small businesses like drywall, cement work etc.. All of those families parents were harder working then my parents.. And a lot of them had more money than my family bexause they worked so hard. And they all came to Canada with nothing.. They all kept their culture, but they all also considered themselves Canadians. Those families were so kind to me as a kid even though some couldn't speak english lol.. They never even thouth twice their kid was best friends with someone outside their culture.

Geez when I think of it, all those immgrant families held their kids to higher standards than all my Canadian friends school/morals wise

The only family I knew who wasn't successful was the Honduras boy. His dad was killed infront of his famliy right before they fled to Canada. All the kids ended up being successful adults, but his mom struggled lots. She alwasy worked hard, but wasn't able to build herself up in finacnial wealth

Last edited:
These topics are just so heavy, I am not against overall immigration. But since Trudeau has been in office it’s been a shit show. And it’s totally destabilizing our infrastructure

I will meet you halfway.
how about when Canada is debt free and can look after our own, then we can start looking at a global welfare system.
I understand that when liberals bring these guys over and give them free shit they are actually importing voters, but nows not a good time. We are beyond broke.
Also leave the military age men when they are and let them fight for their futures at home.
Sick motives behind everything. Smdh

For the record, I'm fine with immagration and refugees, but not if it means destroying our country. It can never be a free for all place. Everyting must be looked at from housing, medical care, social support systems etc.. everything must be looked at to make sure we can handle these people without crippling the country.

i know many will say that if we all contribute "some" we can take them financially.. Although this is true, to a point, we all don't agree with contributing.. and how much each person wants to contribute will be different.

I am certain no one on this board will deny a hungry refugee child 10$ to feed them. But the situation goes well beyond that.

I grew up in southern Ontario and its friggin crazy how many people were immgrants/refugges or first gen canadians.
My closest friends as a child was a refugee boy from Honduras, a phillipino boy who wasn't born here and a handful of portguese/Itlian kdis whose parents immagrated here. I can tell you beyond a doubt, those kids parents were friggin hard working people who did not get handouts.. And majority of them built small businesses like drywall, cement work etc.. All of those families parents were harder working then my parents.. And a lot of them had more money than my family bexause they worked so hard. And they all came to Canada with nothing.. They all kept their culture, but they all also considered themselves Canadians. Those families were so kind to me as a kid even though some couldn't speak english lol.. They never even thouth twice their kid was best friends with someone outside their culture.

Geez when I think of it, all those immgrant families held their kids to higher standards than all my Canadian friends school/morals wise

The only family I knew who wasn't successful was the Honduras boy. His dad was killed infront of his famliy right before they fled to Canada. All the kids ended up being successful adults, but his mom struggled lots. She alwasy worked hard, but wasn't able to build herself up in finacnial wealth
Honduras is a fucked up place. Beautiful. Wonderful people - mostly. As is the case with pretty much everywhere.

But there’s a lot of unrest, power struggles, poverty and cartels largely rule. It can be as dangerous as it is beautiful.

still. Probably my favourite place in Central America. You just have to really pay attention and there are places you just don’t go as a tourist. Not that this pasty is really relevant here I suppose but no doubt many Hondurans have seen some pretty terrible shit.

not bay island folks. Mainland Honduras.

I think Canada is actually lacking in immigration heavily. Such a vast country with a population close to NYS.
The US has a massive population of immigrants but it's worked out to their favour. They collect close to $4 trillion each yr in taxes alone. Whereas Canada collects close to $20.5 billion annually.

I agree that people take advantage of the system, but I wouldn't necesarily single out a particular culture or nationality. It's a large mix with Canadians inclusive. What the trend shows is that the majority of the refugees do indeed rely on and collect government benefits but once settled they become tax payers like you and me. I also agree that we should focus on immigrants of skills and trades just as much as I believe believe first world countries have an obligation to help people across the globe that are living in fear of their oppressive government; especially when these first world countries invaded, raped, fucked and occupied said 3rd world country in the first place.

As far as Covid goes, it's only apacolypic-status in Western countries. The rest of the world continue to go about their lives as if Covid never existed. Thank the media.

I think Canada is actually lacking in immigration heavily. Such a vast country with a population close to NYS.
The US has a massive population of immigrants but it's worked out to their favour. They collect close to $4 trillion each yr in taxes alone. Whereas Canada collects close to $20.5 billion annually.

I agree that people take advantage of the system, but I wouldn't necesarily single out a particular culture or nationality. It's a large mix with Canadians inclusive. What the trend shows is that the majority of the refugees do indeed rely on and collect government benefits but once settled they become tax payers like you and me. I also agree that we should focus on immigrants of skills and trades just as much as I believe believe first world countries have an obligation to help people across the globe that are living in fear of their oppressive government; especially when these first world countries invaded, raped, fucked and occupied said 3rd world country in the first place.

As far as Covid goes, it's only apacolypic-status in Western countries. The rest of the world continue to go about their lives as if Covid never existed. Thank the media.
I don’t want to be overpopulated like the USA. It like in my town, the mayor has been allowing construction everywhere. Great for the economy, but now no way I’ll ever get a doctor, and the main roads are more like parking lots. If I wanted to live in Ottawa or Toronto I would have chose to live there.

I like that our city has low crime and low pollution. Plus being sparsely populated has sure kept our covid cases nil.

All the building around my area has decimated the bird population. I don’t see nearly as many chipmunks, rabbits or skunks either. The ground hogs that lived in the treed field by my house are gone as well, now that a huge apartment complex is on it.

I don't think a countries goal should be "fill'r up".. Yes we have lots of space, but many of us live here because its not NYC...

I'm 100% against our world looking like NYC.. I'm fine with having some big cities, but wow some countries are out growing their land, resources etc.. So that means we take them until we are at capacity?

There is ever ecological science that goes against having high pop densites like cities... It's just not friggin normal lol

In my opinion, the world is over populated.

Second what sorbate says; there’s a reason our country is so great why exploit the fuck out of it like JT has been. Selling off blocks of neighborhoods to rich individuals who have no plan on living there just monopolizing it. Is this how our economy is supposed to grow? Selling off all our land and assets to people who don’t put taxes here?

I just believe
I will meet you halfway.
I have been to the "refugee camps" in canada. They might be considered refugees,and have it rough. but they definitely are not poor. Dressed in very expensive clothing, much nicer then mine. Brand new phones, gold chains, rings, diamonds. The camps are far from Camps, they are 4 star hotels that they shut down to public and open to refugees. Full kitchen open with 5 star dining every meal. Im sorry but this makes me sick, walk outside and see a homeless man collecting bottles so he can get a liter of milk ffs. Look after the people we have here now

There was a pretty funny story thou.. the government bought all the kids new bicycles in the refugee camp. They lasted 1 day and they were gone. It was very close to a native reserve...lol

One of my closest friends parents and sister have covid right now. All 3 are double vaccinated. 2 are on the mend, but one of his parents is having a tough go with it. They aren't in the hospital or anything, but just having a much harder time with it. His parents are older (guessing mid 60's).

Point being all 3 were doubled vaccinated.

I have been to the "refugee camps" in canada. They might be considered refugees,and have it rough. but they definitely are not poor. Dressed in very expensive clothing, much nicer then mine. Brand new phones, gold chains, rings, diamonds. The camps are far from Camps, they are 4 star hotels that they shut down to public and open to refugees. Full kitchen open with 5 star dining every meal. Im sorry but this makes me sick, walk outside and see a homeless man collecting bottles so he can get a liter of milk ffs. Look after the people we have here now

There was a pretty funny story thou.. the government bought all the kids new bicycles in the refugee camp. They lasted 1 day and they were gone. It was very close to a native reserve...lol

I think its important to keep in mind that those camps were not set up and run based on the refugee's demands lol.. Can't hold the quality of those camps against the refugee's themselves. Some govenrment offical was given the job to make all those decisions.

I acknowledge that although what I said above is true that it is also true that a % of the refugees will complain and demand, but I think as a whole those camps were not the design of the refugees themselves.

The bad thing is as I stated above, if you plunk some people into another country whose social support system is very willing to throw money at you with no consequences or repayment and you have no invested interest in that country some ppl will use and abuse that system until its shut down on them.

I don’t even wanna talk about this I might have to go get one of my shots today

One of my closest friends parents and sister have covid right now. All 3 are double vaccinated. 2 are on the mend, but one of his parents is having a tough go with it. They aren't in the hospital or anything, but just having a much harder time with it. His parents are older (guessing mid 60's).

Point being all 3 were doubled vaccinated.
You sir are wrong, its only the unvacinated that are driving the covid cases
(being sarcastic)
Mind you they may have never needed to go the hospital unvacinated either.

You sir are wrong, its only the unvacinated that are driving the covid cases
(being sarcastic)
Mind you they may have never needed to go the hospital unvacinated either.

I talked about my friends family all being double vaxxed and getting covid at work today with some co-workers.

One of my co workers is a covid karen.. When I explained that the parents got covid when they were double vaxxed her response was "who gave it to them though.. It was someone who was unvaxxed".. i told her "actually no, they got it from their daughter who was also double vaxxed".. She got mad and shook her head.. I said "I'm just saying they are tight family that isn't involved in our community much. The daughter got it, gave it to the mother and then eventually the dad got it and they are all double vaxxed"..
Her response "ya but since they are double vaxxed they will not have a bad reaction"
My response "well no, not neisciarly.. The mom and daughter got over it within a week, but the dad is having a very hard time with it"..
Her response "the vaccince still made his recovery better".
My response "again, not neciciarlly. How do you know he's having an easier time since he's vaxxed when its impossible to compare since he never got covid when he was vaccinated?"..
She got mad and just shook her head..
So I said "I'm not saying the covid vaccines have no value.. I'm saying they do not provide the protection they orignally said they would and they do not gaurentee an easier time with covid when you get it... But the vaccines do not have the tyipcal extremly low mortality rate that all other approved vaccinations have and they are not nearly as effective as all other approved vaccinations.. "

She got even more mad.

I think I'm done going to the staff room at work.. Its always covid talk.. non of us are doctors.. But there are stats available and we are allowed to make our own opinions and choices, but it seems if your opinions and choices are what others want, it just ends up with someone getting mad.