I have no idea how to calculate this

Sorbate

Board Dumbass
Trusted Member
I have some mod Gfr 5mg + 5 mg Ipamorelin.

I want to do 100 mcg of each every day.

How much bac water do i reconstitute it with and then how much would I inject every day?

If you added 2ml water, each 0.10 tick on the slin barrel is 250mcg
So if you draw to about the 0.05 thats 125mcg
Slightly over but you could always aim for the 0.04 also.

How much bac water do i reconstitute it with and then how much would I inject every day?
Hey Sorb,
You didn't ask so feel free to ignore but....

5 of each are in the same bottle, is that correct?
Not fan of that myself, on paper it's not a good idea IMO, I can't remember what the mechanism is as to why and I don't have any science on hand to back it so again just IMO. Would be cool to see if anything has changed since I looked into it though.

Even if it is ok I ask because if that is the case then your dosing options are of course limited.
I mention that because IMO 100 of the modGRF is fine but 100 of IPA is a very small dose.

If that's what you are going to take IMO you should be extremely careful with the circumstances surrounding when you use it if you wish to see any effect from it at all. Most importantly you would want to be really careful to be 100% fasted other than water for 3-4 hrs pre and a half hour post shot.

Just clarifying, this was a 5mg of each in the same vial ?

Hey Sorb,
You didn't ask so feel free to ignore but....

5 of each are in the same bottle, is that correct?
Not fan of that myself, on paper it's not a good idea IMO, I can't remember what the mechanism is as to why and I don't have any science on hand to back it so again just IMO. Would be cool to see if anything has changed since I looked into it though.

Even if it is ok I ask because if that is the case then your dosing options are of course limited.
I mention that because IMO 100 of the modGRF is fine but 100 of IPA is a very small dose.

If that's what you are going to take IMO you should be extremely careful with the circumstances surrounding when you use it if you wish to see any effect from it at all. Most importantly you would want to be really careful to be 100% fasted other than water for 3-4 hrs pre and a half hour post shot.
Yeah they are both in the same vial.

Now about a year ago at what I assume was 60 mcg a day, I ran this and damn did I get some bad back pumps. Like so bad, when I make the bed in the morning I can barely bend over to pick up the 20 thousand pillows my wife likes on the bed.

I inject before bed, because that is the only window I have for 3 hours fasted.

5 grams is 5000 mcg? So the vial would have 10,000 mcg total? So in essence I need to inject 200 mcg total to get 100 of each?

Now about a year ago at what I assume was 60 mcg a day, I ran this and damn did I get some bad back pumps. Like so bad, when I make the bed in the morning I can barely bend over to pick up the 20 thousand pillows my wife likes on the bed.

5 grams is 5000 mcg? So the vial would have 10,000 mcg total? So in essence I need to inject 200 mcg total to get 100 of each?
Ah yes, I remember you saying about the back pumps now, individual reactions and all it would be fair to say that you might just be fine with that dose regardless of my opinion. Still the same general answer I'd give but I should probably add that extra note.

Yes to all your questions, @CosmicJuiceBoxx nailed it I think and that calculator that @bboy123 posted is the slickest simplest one I've ever seen

Also I love the 0.3ml spikes for easy accuracy with my worn out eyes

Ah yes, I remember you saying about the back pumps now, individual reactions and all it would be fair to say that you might just be fine with that dose regardless of my opinion. Still the same general answer I'd give but I should probably add that extra note.

Yes to all your questions, @CosmicJuiceBoxx nailed it I think and that calculator that @bboy123 posted is the slickest simplest one I've ever seen

The visual chart I linked makes it easier if you struggle with the math (y) I use both to make sure dose is right.

I’m going to give it another try again this evening. I’ll know in a couple days.

If so I can always cut the dose in 1/2 and see what happens. Generic gh at 1 iu a day does the exacta same thing to me.

1g is 1000mg or 1000000mcg, yes 1 million micrograms in a gram