I’m officially old......

If you get some amitryptiline and start taking it early in the flare-up (itchy phase), it can reduce the pain you experience as it gets worse.

I had shingles once. Real bad burning itch for about 10 days. I had it on my thigh. Where is yours?

The Medi centre miss diagnosed it and said had a staff infection from training on the Mats at jiu jitsu. When I went back to my doctor 10 days later and she looked at it, she crinkled up her nose and asked if they did a swab to confirm it as a staff infection. I said no she laughed and said it’s shingles but by that point I was pretty much over it.

Good luck...Hope it passes quickly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had shingles once. Real bad burning itch for about 10 days. I had it on my thigh. Where is yours?

The Medi centre miss diagnosed it and said had a staff infection from training on the Mats at jiu jitsu. When I went back to my doctor 10 days later and she looked at it, she crinkled up her nose and asked if they did a swab to confirm it as a staff infection. I said no she laughed and said it’s shingles but by that point I was pretty much over it.

Good luck...Hope it passes quickly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks. It’s on my back and hope it passes quickly as well.

Im blaming stress induced by not being able to go to the gym.

Moving next week so don’t think that helps either.

Damn, hopefully it passes soon.
My butchers girlfriend got shingles at 26 years old. Now that would suck.