How's Nordic Fusion Cardarine compared to Syn Pharma?

knoxville

I've been reading great things about Syn Pharma. I've been running Nordic products for about 5 years and have had my ups and downs with them. I'm thinking of making the switch. Does anyone have a personal experience with both?

Last edited:
The odds of you getting a proper answer to your question are slim to none. At best you will get opinions. Opinions are like asshole everyone has one. The only person that can properly answer your question is someone that has tried each labs cardarine. I think that person may not exist

And as mentioned above cardarine is cardarine. And both labs have good reputations. So odds are both labs have good cardarine

I've run Cardarine from 3 different labs, and to be honest, I couldn't tell the difference between the 3. There was a notable change in my cardio with all 3 (at my age I notice quite easily when my cardio improves), but i couldn't say that any of the labs was better than the others.

If you find a good lab and are happy with their products (and service), I would go with them.

*** Also, being pre-diabetic, I was testing my blood sugar and noticed slight drops in my readings - however I was using a home glucometer, so take that for what its worth. Berberine has given me more dramatic results in that area.