How to make Lactic Acid Bacteria

The_Night_King

Winter Is Here:
Trusted Member
So I posted this a while back, but ended up taking the thread down as I wanted to give it more time to see how this works on the body. L.A.B is something I use on my plants. I could go into more detail why its beneficial for Cannabis.

But the main reason I am posting this is. L.A.B is also something we as people are able to drink and its very safe. One thing I am finding is improved gut health, I am able to go to the bathroom more regularly now. I find I am less bloated after meals. And over all just feel alot better. There is studies showing how L.A.B can also benefit the immune system. Its basically a probiotic and far better then anything I have got in the health store.

You will find in alot of drinks in Asia L.A.B is the main ingredient.

https://bcdairy.ca/milk/articles/the-probiotic-effects-of-lactic-acid-bacteria

I’m going to have to try that on my flowerbeds 😃
Yes thats the great thing about L.A.B its very benefical in alot of different things.

But thing is if you are using it in the garden, do not mix synthetic nutrients with it. All these kinds of solutions are better suited for organic living soil growers or gardeners.

These solutions are basically big in Asia and KNF (Korean Natural Farming) One thing ive noticed being in Philippines, farmers there do not have access to all the nutrients other countries do, so they rely on home made solutions like this and others. I have not got any new probiotic stuff for my self either. No need for it now. This stuff is extremely cheap to make.