How to make cannabutter.

That method is definitely easy and will result in some good canna butter. However be prepared for your entire house to reek of weed. That can be a problem for some, like myself.

If the smell is a concern I would suggest investing in a MagicalButter machine. They arenā€™t that expensive, but make it even easier than the video above, and most importantly cuts the smell to almost nothing.

hahaha my house already stinks beyond belief hahahah :) esp once the flower cycle hits :) But ya for those who might have kids or such, then the Machines are a good option.

The one plant I have going at moment smells like you're on a tropical island drinking fruity drinks on the beach ahha

hahaha my house already stinks beyond belief hahahah :) esp once the flower cycle hits :) But ya for those who might have kids or such, then the Machines are a good option.

The one plant I have going at moment smells like you're on a tropical island drinking fruity drinks on the beach ahha
I love weed šŸ˜Š

Last edited:
That method is definitely easy and will result in some good canna butter. However be prepared for your entire house to reek of weed. That can be a problem for some, like myself.

If the smell is a concern I would suggest investing in a MagicalButter machine. They arenā€™t that expensive, but make it even easier than the video above, and most importantly cuts the smell to almost nothing.
you still have to decarboxylate the cannabis , where the smell comes from

buy ozone spray if amazon it absolutely rids the are of all cannabis smell