How low do you guys going

We perhaps not training with same volume my friend
I train 4 sets bench. 3 sets incline. 4 sets flys.

5 sets OHP. 4 sets lateral raise with drop set. 3 sets rear delt fly

4 sets skull crusher. 4 sets cable extensions

So were pretty even for volume. I would be on my phone for damn near 5 minutes in between sets if I took that long. Obviously I know very little of your program. Thst just seems excessively long.

Im around 2hours without cardio 3hours with cardio i think sometimes i take maybe 2 minutes between sets for heavyer ones but i guess i could do better but i mean lifting weights for me is not a cardio session im pretty sure when you squat 400 pounds and over you are taking at least 2 minutes in between sets?

Im around 2hours without cardio 3hours with cardio i think sometimes i take maybe 2 minutes between sets for heavyer ones but i guess i could do better but i mean lifting weights for me is not a cardio session im pretty sure when you squat 400 pounds and over you are taking at least 2 minutes in between sets?
That’s great you are squatting over 400 lbs.

Thats great you are someone i dont care about 😘
Huh? What Were just kidding bro.

But if you wanna be salty. I'm squatting in the 400s weighing 225 and am just finishing my first cycle of test and var. But no, I definitely do not rest for only 2 minutes with 0-2 RIR sets. I was referring to the lighter, more volume, hypertrophy or strength movements. Yes progressive overload and total poundage moved are huge mechanisms for growth. But so are slow concise more isolated contractions

But to clarify, no one insulted you. We merely had a laugh because of the way you tossed that in there. I apologize if we accidentally hit a soft spot.

Its allright im french so might be why i sounded funny... i was just saying this as an exemple i know its not that much of weights

Its allright im french so might be why i sounded funny... i was just saying this as an exemple i know its not that much of weights
No worries but ya man I wasnt trying to make a dig at you. Just guys having a laugh in these stressful times. 400lbs is a lot of weight no matter what your experience level is. If its enough to literally crush ya, and you're squatting with that on your back. That shits impressive. That's squatting with eddy hall on your back while hes holding a 45lb plate. Haha