How low do you guys going

Personally it can be done, but it will be hard.
It about the same pain, for the Habs to win a Stanley cup without Patrick Roy.:)

If you pick another hockey team, then I will say you can drop the weight.;)

Last edited:
650mg test e with dbol
650 mg test with var
And now 500mg teste 300mg tren e
30g var
20mg gw

This is probably going to be controversial but I found it hard to lose weight when using steroids

once I stopped using steroids my metabolism went through the roof, I just eat whatever now and I maintain my weight, I’m not shredded but I’m like 15% bf (faint abs) 170lbs, 5’8”

When I used steroids I’d gain weight like crazy and had to go low calories to lose weight. I could gain 10lbs a month eating broccoli on tren

Now I lose weight at like 2000 calories

This is probably going to be controversial but I found it hard to lose weight when using steroids

once I stopped using steroids my metabolism went through the roof, I just eat whatever now and I maintain my weight, I’m not shredded but I’m like 15% bf (faint abs) 170lbs, 5’8”

When I used steroids I’d gain weight like crazy and had to go low calories to lose weight. I could gain 10lbs a month eating broccoli on tren

So i should just eat maintenance till the end of the cycle ?!

So i should just eat maintenance till the end of the cycle ?!

what I meant to say was, if you’re trying to lose weight (scale weight), steroids will probably make it harder

this is just my opinion since I didn’t really look into it but I’m guessing steroids slow your metabolism down (make your metabolism more energy efficient)

so if your “maintenance calories” was 2000 off steroids, if you take steroids you’ll probably gain weight with 2000 calories

I find maintenance and then subtract about 300-500 calories and keep my daily steps constant. When that stops working I will either cut calories more or increase my steps, but I seem to progress much better by increasing steps.

I noticed the exact same thing. Dieting while natural with ECA on 1,800 calories was shedding me about 1.5lbs per week at 160lbs. Now at 210lbs and assisted I am eating 1,900, running the same ECA stack, lifting with the same frequency, and the scale is not moving. Weeks where I have lost the most have actually been around 2,800 calories and 15,000 daily steps (averages). There is visual progress but I need something objective like a weight to know I'm going in the right direction and I don't get that anymore.

I find maintenance and then subtract about 300-500 calories and keep my daily steps constant. When that stops working I will either cut calories more or increase my steps, but I seem to progress much better by increasing steps.

I noticed the exact same thing. Dieting while natural with ECA on 1,800 calories was shedding me about 1.5lbs per week at 160lbs. Now at 210lbs and assisted I am eating 1,900, running the same ECA stack, lifting with the same frequency, and the scale is not moving. Weeks where I have lost the most have actually been around 2,800 calories and 15,000 daily steps (averages). There is visual progress but I need something objective like a weight to know I'm going in the right direction and I don't get that anymore.
Seems like my case thats why i was wondering but i tend to gain muscle pretty easily so that must be it

How low of calories do you guys cut on.
Im 31
5'5"
24%bf
240 lbs

Seems like im not loosing eating over 2k per day which leaving me feeling like shit.
Eating around
230g prot
115g carb
65g fat

What do you guys eating?
take a look at this video by john meadows.

a very knowledgeable guy. this video can help you reach your target calories for losing fat.

70g egg white
1 raw egg
2 protein wrap (18g carbs 2g fat 12g protein each)
100g ham
1 slice Fat free single
1 pouch of kraft mayo (12.5g)
I eat 1 wrap then another one 3-4 hours later
250ml 1% milk
118ml pomegranate juice

45g basmati
100g chicken breast

1.5 scoop of whey 100g eggwhite pre
1.5 scoop of whey
100g egg white post

100-125g meat depending on the cut
90g of home made cesar salad

1tablespoon omega 3
I think thats it
Is this one meal? Or what you eat all day? Personally I would change that wrap, get rid of the ham, mayo, cheese slice. Im asuming its lunch meat. Try to replace that with a real protein source ( real chicken or tuna as example) mustard or hot sauce as condiments. Real cheese. No lunch meat.

I wouldn't drink the milk or juice either but thats just me. Sugar and fat. Even thou they are small doses. Drink water instead
You need to add a shitload of vegetables to your diet. Barely eating any

I was once 325lbs at 5 7 so managing my weight is a lifetime thing for me.
I find the easiest way is to cut direct carbs out to only post workout (50-60 grams) and 1 meal on Saturday night. Cardio 30mins4-5 days a week. I can ride this train for a long time without having to make changes. Then the only change after things get hard is to get rid of peanut butter. I can get to 10% or a little lower doing this and i have a shit metabolism.

Doing about 3-4 exercises 4-5 sets on every ex per body parts as heavy as possible with pyramids and to failure
So sometimes yeah looks like a marathon but if i dont do that much i dont feel like i worked hard enough... ill try your tips and see from there
How is 4 exercises taking 3 hours..

I do my whole push workout. Which is 3 chest movements, 2-3 delt, and 2 tricep movements in literally an hour. Only time it extends a bit is if I'm doing high intensity bench/standing OHP

How is 4 exercises taking 3 hours..

I do my whole push workout. Which is 3 chest movements, 2-3 delt, and 2 tricep movements in literally an hour. Only time it extends a bit is if I'm doing high intensity bench/standing OHP
4 sets of shoulder press
4sets of arnold press superset with front raise
4 sets of reverse fly superset with lateral raise
4 sets of barbell curl
4 sets of seated dumbell curl superset with 4 set of concentration curl
4 sets of pushdown
4 sets of rope triceps superset with 4 sets skull crushers

20-15-8-5 going as heavy as i can on tren im lethargic so yeah sometimes it takes between 2 and 3 hours...