How long can I run Primo until die?

El Ronero

Trusted Member
Kidding, sort of...

But I'm curious how could (or have you?) run a moderate dose of primo before suffering negative effects?

By negative effects I mainly mean bad blood work...

Kidding, sort of...

But I'm curious how could (or have you?) run a moderate dose of primo before suffering negative effects?

By negative effects I mainly mean bad blood work...

Everyone is different. Your body will react differently then mine.

The more moderate the dosage the less likely you get any side effects

Primo is one of if not the aas with fewest sides

So you start your primo run and sometime during your cycle you learn the answer to your question

I think low dose primo could be run with TRT with little issue.

But with that being said don’t expect huge gains.
been running it for about 3 months - 300mg (with 300mg T), which I guess is considered pretty low. No huge gains but weight has stayed about the same but a dramatic change in composition and leanness. Would love to ride this this closer to my TRT bloods in July - but had planned to stop now to make sure everything was normalized.

been running it for about 3 months - 300mg (with 300mg T), which I guess is considered pretty low. No huge gains but weight has stayed about the same but a dramatic change in composition and leanness. Would love to ride this this closer to my TRT bloods in July - but had planned to stop now to make sure everything was normalized.
That’s really more like a cycle.

I was think something like 150 test and 100 primo.

You should be getting pretty decent results from 600 mg of gear a week. Unless you are a pretty big guy

Fixed the punctuation for the title to suite my own needs:

How long can I run Primo? Until die?​

Yes.
Seriously though, I know you said moderate dose but it really depends how much. I've said often that I would run 100T and 100Primo forever if money was no issue. Primo has never affected my bloods but I would still do bloods periodically at that dose. 150 as @The Old Guy and @DeezNutz or even a bit higher is probably fine too but health should always be monitored even on T alone.

Primo is a regular part of my TRT but not at a combined 600 mg of PED's a week. I agree with the old @The Old Guy - that is a cycle.

100 mg of test and between 50-150 mg of Primo. Even 50 mg of Primo on top of my TRT increases my sex drive and I feel better. My blood work is checked every 6 months minimum and the only number that is impacted is my free test. Primo at 100 mg a week, which is my preferred dose, takes my free test to 2-3 times the max range. I have run it for a year straight but I still stop and take a break.

Do not take for granted that a 'safer' compound will not impact you negatively. You should still check your BP multiple times a week, get blood work done (albeit it is reputed to be better than Masteron on the prostate - get your PSA checked and the doctor should check it yearly), and dip your urine once a week to check for protein.

Primo is a regular part of my TRT but not at a combined 600 mg of PED's a week. I agree with the old @The Old Guy - that is a cycle.

100 mg of test and between 50-150 mg of Primo. Even 50 mg of Primo on top of my TRT increases my sex drive and I feel better. My blood work is checked every 6 months minimum and the only number that is impacted is my free test. Primo at 100 mg a week, which is my preferred dose, takes my free test to 2-3 times the max range. I have run it for a year straight but I still stop and take a break.

Do not take for granted that a 'safer' compound will not impact you negatively. You should still check your BP multiple times a week, get blood work done (albeit it is reputed to be better than Masteron on the prostate - get your PSA checked and the doctor should check it yearly), and dip your urine once a week to check for protein.
Is that trt style dose of Primo good for numerous things or mostly sex drive? I'm thinking even low doses might have healing properties, muscle recovery etc but not sure

It is indeed a cycle - my regular TRT is 140mg/week.

I have to get bloods every 6 months, next draw is in July. The question was tongue-in-cheek... What I'm really asking is can/do others run primo for extended periods of time without seeing bloodwork take a dive? Think I got the answer I was looking for.

Is that trt style dose of Primo good for numerous things or mostly sex drive? I'm thinking even low doses might have healing properties, muscle recovery etc but not sure
I feel better and my sex drive is higher, which is the main reason for 50 mg a week, but I suspect over an extended period a small dose of Primo will reap some muscle building benefit albeit not a lot. 50 mg a week isn't going to do much from a muscle building perspective but I would pick 50 mg of Primo over any 'training supplement'.
I am confident a low dose like 100 or 150 mg a week will make a difference in body composition for someone who hasn't used high doses of PED's. I can grow on this small dosage but I never used high dosages.

I no longer cycle and a 'higher dose run' for me is just this - adding in 100 mg (have used up to 300 mg a week for a few months) of another compound over an extended period pending all my health markers are OK. I am bigger today in my 40's than I was in my 30's and 20's. I know competitors who are on TRT and their cruise is TRT and 100-150 mg of Primo and a few IU's of HGH.

Primo loves me lol and I love Primo and I am repeating myself but no one should ever assume a safer compound does not come with side effects. I already mentioned it but men will inevitably have prostate issues (unless your a lucky bastard) at some point in their life so it is imperative to monitor your prostate levels (PSA) and get your doctor to check it at least once a year.

I read a lot of people say the 2+2+2 cruise stack is amazing... 200 test 200 primo 2uis of hgh. I was thinking of using dbh as a cruise add on recently...150 test 150-200dhb... I found some threads of people talkaboit it but none that seem to have tired it.