How does your woman like it soft or hard?

apparently 90% of women cant get off with just penetration only so if thats all some of you are doing guys youre doing it wrong and she's screaming the faking it train most likely

In my experience, a little bit of passion to start goes a long way to getting them in the right mood for multiple orgasms, but of course it always ramps up to being pretty hard.

Only been with a few pretty aggressive chicks that want it 100% hard and aggressive.

A mix of both. Like someone else mentioned start off slowly and then finish off with a good pounding.

Wifey, just told me both, she also said that just before her period she likes it a bit more rough and deeper she said something about just before her period she is a bit numb or desanatized down there? Never knew untill i just read this thread to her lol.

I believe in passionate love where the partner woman and man can be equal. Experience together fast or slow, in different exotic locations with role-play for excitement to enhance more sexual experience for each other and interest. Women be on top to be in charge and then let the men be in charge compromise and working as a couple.

apparently 90% of women cant get off with just penetration only so if thats all some of you are doing guys youre doing it wrong and she's screaming the faking it train most likely

Agreed. I always tell wifey to get hands-on and work her own control panel (I like watching this too). I'll provide the equipment support but I have no clue how to work the controls as I have never been able to figure it out and I doubt I ever will.

I believe in passionate love where the partner woman and man can be equal. Experience together fast or slow, in different exotic locations with role-play for excitement to enhance more sexual experience for each other and interest. Women be on top to be in charge and then let the men be in charge compromise and working as a couple.

That sounds like life before kids. I took that for granted, as lots of us probably did. I wish I could have that time back, even just a glimpse of it.