How do you guys chill out on high doses ?

Doesn’t sound like this is for you. Definitely do not use tren if you don’t have control.

You’ve got some other issues to manage first.

All emotions stem from your thoughts. If you’re just letting your brain react and think what it wants without any cognitive process and the gear is amplifying that then you’re destined for trouble.

1. Lay off the tren, try primo instead.
2. Edibles help me relax a lot on cycle
3. Reduce Cortisol, I practice meditation, stretching, and yoga on my non lifting days.

I'm that guy you walk into his house and meditation music is always playing, keeping stress low is key!

1. Lay off the tren, try primo instead.
2. Edibles help me relax a lot on cycle
3. Reduce Cortisol, I practice meditation, stretching, and yoga on my non lifting days.

I'm that guy you walk into his house and meditation music is always playing, keeping stress low is key!
I’ve been listening to country lately. The good stuff about getting drunk and woman, lol.
I find it calming

I wouldn’t say it’s uncontrollable behaviour whatsoever uncontrollable emotions however lol annoyance and frustration go up for me and it’s just not my preferred mood.
It's not often you hear of people having uncontrollable emotions on TRT equivalent doses of test... I suspect something else going on here. Possibly estrogen related. When was the last time you had blood work done?

It's not often you hear of people having uncontrollable emotions on TRT equivalent doses of test... I suspect something else going on here. Possibly estrogen related. When was the last time you had blood work done?
Almost a year ago it’s definitely something I need to get on ASAP I’m going to book a lab appointment tomorrow I’ve had a rec from my new doctor for a month but I just started a new job so shits been hectic. (Excuse)

When I’ve felt like I’m bloating I’ve been taking 12.5 Aromasin twice a week day after pin for two or three weeks max because I don’t want to crash my e2. I’ve read so many conflicting things about Aromasin some say very little is necessary or you’ll plummet e2 and other guys take it EOD. Bro scienceing sucks I wish there where clinics that cater to guys who blast and cruise.

I find going a couple of rounds with my gf takes the edge off.

Totally kidding, she’d eat me alive.

Unless you are a pro or going pro AAS are not a requirement of life. Calm down as you are going to get less patient as you age and getting divorced over your childish behaviour is not a good reason.

When I’ve felt like I’m bloating I’ve been taking 12.5 Aromasin twice a week day after pin for two or three weeks max because I don’t want to crash my e2. I’ve read so many conflicting things about Aromasin some say very little is necessary or you’ll plummet e2 and other guys take it EOD. Bro scienceing sucks I wish there where clinics that cater to guys who blast and cruise.
So your taking under 200mg test a week and running 12.5mg aromasin twice a week? If thats correct.. thats how much ai I use on 800 test...lol

I mean its possible, because everyone is different, but not likely. Most people try to get away with no ai at those doses. Or definitely as little as possible
Well if he killed his estrogen levels that can cause serious mood swings. Low estrogen is low serotonin and low serotonin is depression, anger, moody, dark, etc. Production of serotonin is dependent on estrogen. Scientists would refer to it as the “happy chemical” or was it the “happiness chemical”. It’s the most vital chemical for stabilizing mood and happiness. Low serotonin is a nasty place to be in. If you notice many dudes that seriously abused aas were alcoholics and drug addicts. The former likely caused the latter. Combine that with trenbolone and you can honestly have a recipe for disaster, a ticking bomb in the making

5htp, high dose taurine (5g pre. 5g intra... 3g before bed), magnesium glycinate (100mg with each meal and 200mg before bed) all work wonders.
Indica gummies work well too. I'm a lightweight so 15mg works nicely for me. But some ppl go waaaay higher.

Change Ur compounds. People very often feel sense of Well being on dbol Aswell as nandralone.
I'd also consider lowering your test dose to an "sports trt" which is 2-3mg per kg bodyweight.

Last edited:
Lay off the tren in favor of primo.

Figure out stressors in your life. I would never run tren if I had to commute to work in the city.

Masterone helps me with mood/emotions when on tren.

Not sure if this is the case for everyone... but I started adding 400mg of Mast every tren cycle the last few years... it really, really helped....