How do you deal with being horney all day everyday while on cycle?

Ok serious answer to this. You need to find a lady who likes getting fucked all the time. At my worst I had a gf who was down whenever. On the hotel balcony, pool, pool side bed in Cuba, in her back yard, front steps of her house, in the car, in my truck, in the bed of the truck, on a park bench. ☺️
"in her back yard" - more details please LOL.

Seriously who the fuck jerks off while they are driving to work? That’s fucking hilarious and sad and you are gonna end up on a fucking watchlist and not allowed around playgrounds hahahahahaha holy fuck

To the question though I’m lucky my old lady wants to have sex all the time and if she’s not around I just jerk off , I’m the privacy of my home like a normal person lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously who the fuck jerks off while they are driving to work? That’s fucking hilarious and sad and you are gonna end up on a fucking watchlist and not allowed around playgrounds hahahahahaha holy fuck

To the question though I’m lucky my old lady wants to have sex all the time and if she’s not around I just jerk off , I’m the privacy of my home like a normal person lmao

Yeah what a weirdo, control yourself and wait to do it on the drive home like a proper gentleman.

I dont get it are you talking about me? I never said that lol

I was thinking the same thing, but I don’t judge. Now if he says he drove by school zones, lol.
But it was damn funny. I like honesty.

I was thinking the same thing, but I don’t judge. Now if he says he drove by school zones, lol.
But it was damn funny. I like honesty.
Yea I don't judge either as long as no ones getting hurt. Wouldn't want the coroner at a 10 car pile up to tell the family he was found dead with cum on his belly lol

Are you Parked
Sometimes not parked, but sometimes keeping an eye onthe road is too distracting so for safety rreasons n wanting to have success, ill pull over but i do it only when in commercial areas, wouldnt do it in residential or anywhere there would be someonewho would pull up beside me, so definitely not in areas with other people lol, gotta be a bit respectful to other people. But sometimes it just doesnt go away and ur 15 mins from work and u gotta fit ur belt on and no ones around, its dark out... a guy has needs 😂

Sometimes not parked, but sometimes keeping an eye onthe road is too distracting so for safety rreasons n wanting to have success, ill pull over but i do it only when in commercial areas, wouldnt do it in residential or anywhere there would be someonewho would pull up beside me, so definitely not in areas with other people lol, gotta be a bit respectful to other people. But sometimes it just doesnt go away and ur 15 mins from work and u gotta fit ur belt on and no ones around, its dark out... a guy has needs 😂
How are you still around?

Hey different strokes for different folks, bwahaaa.