Hot Sauce Collections? Toss Em Up

Ya It really is good stuff :) My goal is to focus on flavor rather then the heat. Ya the hot sauce market is over saturated, but soooooo many of them you just cannot enjoy them. Like the Daves insanity, that one is to damn spicy.
100% right. I like heat but its kinda pointless to put one drop on something to eat it. I like to cover my food in sauce then I can control the heat..lol

100% right. I like heat but its kinda pointless to put one drop on something to eat it. I like to cover my food in sauce then I can control the heat..lol
Ya exactly I think thats why people like mine. Ya I used Ghost Peppers, but its not as hot as you would think. Well for guys like us it aint bad, but to the average person ya its spicy. My Ghost Pepper one I wont be able to do again till the summer, as I grow those peppers outdoors.

But im hoping the guy who made Carolina Reapers, releases Pepper X soon, id like to grow those. But I might do reapers and ghost again this summer. I might do them indoor too, but gotta make space in my indoor gardens haha.