Hot Sauce Collections? Toss Em Up

No pics cause Im not home but I really like the heartbeat hotsauces and the smoke show one. I just bought dirty dicks hot sauce, but haven't tried it yet. Suppose to be good too. The whole door of my fridge is hot sauce.. the wife says I have a problem. The good ones are so damn expensive thou.

No pics cause Im not home but I really like the heartbeat hotsauces and the smoke show one. I just bought dirty dicks hot sauce, but haven't tried it yet. Suppose to be good too. The whole door of my fridge is hot sauce.. the wife says I have a problem. The good ones are so damn expensive thou.
Yes they are. I sold one that cost $300. special order for a customer. It was so hot, if you put it on your tongue it would chemically burn it.
Can’t remember the name now that was a decade ago.

thats why you need mine haahahha :)

But Odin I see my bottle there hahaha, how is it doing ? lol :) Ill be working on a new batch soon, but this time its going to be Habanero's
Been taking it on the road, she’ll be empty next week. Gonna need a re up my brotha!

Regards
SonOfOdin

I’ll be getting at you after shift! Thanks man.

Regards
SonOfOdin
kk I think there is 3 bottles left. I gotta get on designing a label, but I want it really classy and presentable, there is this russian girl ive spoke to that does amazing work, but she is expensive :( Maybe one day or before the summer I will get on it.

kk I think there is 3 bottles left. I gotta get on designing a label, but I want it really classy and presentable, there is this russian girl ive spoke to that does amazing work, but she is expensive :( Maybe one day or before the summer I will get on it.
That would be awesome!

Regards
SonOfOdin

I will give yours a go.
Ill let you know, there is only 3 bottles left. But downside is shipping sucks :( Or if you wanna wait till I make a new batch, Ill send out a few bottles for people to try, would jsut need shipping covered is all.

Shitty part is I dont have access to any ghost peppers at moment, so I cant make anymore of this one till next Sept.. But im going to make a more mild Habanero one.