Homemade pre workout.

Guner

Trusted Member
Hey y’all, just playing around with mixing up some pre workout drinks instead of buying.. curious what combinations work well you you guys. :)

Once again, what's the goal(s)? Their is more than one reason to take some PWO.

Energy Boost? DMMA with liquid of your choice.

Edit- Though that may be interesting (DMMA) when I saw @eazy57 's post I had to come back - I meant DMAA damnit

Last edited:
Caffeine and ephedrine is always good for a pick me up.

I have some Dmaa around. As well.

But to be honest, I'm usually just stoked to go these days I don't really need anything.

Looking to lean out some, maybe drop some pounds. Bouncing back and fourth from weight training sessions to some mma based workouts. Just some extra focus, energy levels and endurance to push me.

Beta alanine
Creatine
Citrulline malate 6g
Tyrosine
Taurine 1-2g
Caffeine
I did the same for a while, swapping the tyrosine for betaine. I ordered all the ingredients from canadianprotein except for the caffeine which was off Amazon. I also added Gatorade powder from the grocery store.

Lots of different recipes online for what quantities to use.

Agmatine, citrulline, taurine, beta alanine, creatine, glutamine, l-tyrosine, 100mgs caffeine, 5g eaa

I just buy my own . Try new ones each time .. this time around going with angry unicorn . I find ephedrine doesn’t do much at a low does , at a larger dose I get anxiety and stomach issues. Sometime I just drink a couple espressos pre workout but in general I go to pre workout powder simply for convenience and some of them have other beneficial ingredients