Holyfield vs Belfort

Bigwheel

Trusted Member
So what you guys think Holyfield vs Belfort as the main event and Tito Ortiz vs Anderson Silva as the co-main event. Trump is going to be commentating.

I think Holyfield will beat Belfort but fuck he is 58 and Belfort 42 so anything could happen. Tito will get smoked by Anderson I don’t think it will even be close.

lol Trump wants a piece of sleepy joe!!

Last edited:
Holyfield will win but at 58 there is the risk he might get permanent damage from the fight. He has never been hurt in a fight and fought Bowe, Foreman, Tyson, etc... I heard he is 220 and juiced to the tits. Belfort is a legand in MMA but this is way different beast than Oscar

Anderson destroys Tito...Tito one of the worst boxers in MMA history...stiff as a board and weak chin. Plus with a head that big you cannot miss. LOL

Fuck Trump

So what you guys think Holyfield vs Belfort as the main event and Tito Ortiz vs Anderson Silva as the co-main event. Trump is going to be commentating.

I think Holyfield will beat Belfort but fuck he is 58 and Belfort 42 so anything could happen. Tito will get smoked by Anderson I don’t think it will even be close.

lol Trump wants a piece of sleepy joe!!

imagine the money that would make, the worst fight in PPV history but the highest ratings. Trump is good at ratings, I'll give him that

I dont know what to think of this...lol. to me Vitor looked bigger then holyfeild which surprised me, the sparring session I watched with holyfeild, he looked slow to me, but he is 58..lol. I think anything can happen here. Vitor doesn't have the killer insticnt anymore I dont think.

I dont know why tito wants to fight silva. This one don't make sense.. hes a ground and pounder. Id rather see tito box dana white like they were suppose to years ago. That would probably be a closer match

Vitor is just to fast for the old guy EH
Tito and Anderson are both Arrogant pricks so who cares. I just hope they both get hurt

And on Trump I would choose him anyday over this Moronic half dead Biden being coached behind the scenes by Oboma. Biden has made more horrific mistakes in his first half year in office than Trump made his whole time in office. At least China and Russia were afraid of Trump. China and Putin are laughing at this President we have who has Alzhemiers days. Camala for President if Biden drops dead ....bahahahahahah

Last edited:
I might go with Vitor. No question that Holyfield has more skills than Vitor, but Holyfield looked really slow and un-athletic when i watched on the pads. Plus, taking a fight on a weeks notice at the age of 58 - and 10 years since he last fought - makes me question where his conditioning is at.

Also, I'm picking Silva over the Huntington Beach Cry Baby. I feel his hands are on a different level than Ortiz'. I think Ortiz purposely didn't make wait, so he can at least look to have a size advantage on Silva. But i think Silva will pick him apart.

The main event was sad to watch. Holyfield had no business being in that ring - no chin and no legs at all.

I feel the ref saved him from either getting knocked out cold, or taking a real beat down. Hopefully Holyfield doesn't try fighting Tyson. Tyson will maul him, IMO.

The main event was sad to watch. Holyfield had no business being in that ring - no chin and no legs at all.

I feel the ref saved him from either getting knocked out cold, or taking a real beat down. Hopefully Holyfield doesn't try fighting Tyson. Tyson will maul him, IMO.
Holy fuck that was bad. That was literally like beating up an old man.

Them gloves looked some small in the tito/silva fight.. why would tito ever agree to them small gloves fighting silva..lol