Hmm... I got lost.

I was actually watching videos on CrossFit the other day
Apparently they can win a few hundred thousand dollars at the CrossFit games, pretty crazy.

most of them are pretty lean too, was looking at athletes who were caught for doping and some girl was caught using tren lol

That was a lot of titty bouncing up and down which I enjoyed immensely :). Cross fit is extremely hard and it has a very large following and participation rate. The large interest in cross fit is why the top ones can train year round and make a living at it ... as they do multiple competitions and there are money prizes. The sport I would like to be good at is baseball cause you don't really have to do a lot if you are an outfielder and you can hit a long ball. Golf is pretty tame as well ... but I just can't do golf. lol

Crossfit gets a lot of flack for some the weird exercise variations they do, but you can't deny how extremely fit the top athletes are. I also give them credit for getting a lot of people off the couch and under the bar. Many of the female athletes, like miss Titty McGee here, have a nice blend of muscle and femininity (by my own standards) that put a tickle in my pickle.

That was a lot of titty bouncing up and down which I enjoyed immensely :). Cross fit is extremely hard and it has a very large following and participation rate. The large interest in cross fit is why the top ones can train year round and make a living at it ... as they do multiple competitions and there are money prizes. The sport I would like to be good at is baseball cause you don't really have to do a lot if you are an outfielder and you can hit a long ball. Golf is pretty tame as well ... but I just can't do golf. lol
That’s what I was thinking when I saw the video and made comment the first time but then I deleted the comment lol all I saw was boobs! I was trying not to concentrate on that but the angle of the camera just captured all of it lol

Reactions: PGM
That’s what I was thinking when I saw the video and made comment the first time but then I deleted the comment lol all I saw was boobs! I was trying not to concentrate on that but the angle of the camera just captured all of it lol
With those boobs the only camera angle that doesn't capture them is the one that pointed out the door of the gym. :D

Reactions: PGM
No one is going to argue the strength and fitness of some of these athletes. The top ones are simply amazing.
Want to tear or rip something, start crossfit. Want to get injured badly, join a crossfit gym. I don't know one crossfit athlete in this Province, I don't know them all obviously, who haven't seriously hurt something. It is a bizarre and demanding sport.

Each to their own but I find nothing attractive about that woman, she looks like a man with long hair who got a huge boob job. I would much rather a normal looking woman with real breasts or even the small breasts but muscular look some of the fit crossfit ladies have. Each to their own.

There is a woman at the gym in town who used to be a rocket and she bought herself some implants and she looks like two skud missiles hit her in the back and came out the front - doesn't look normal or the least bit real. I find her less attractive but if she feels better about herself, good for her.

the boobs were very hard to miss lol

No one is going to argue the strength and fitness of some of these athletes. The top ones are simply amazing.
Want to tear or rip something, start crossfit. Want to get injured badly, join a crossfit gym. I don't know one crossfit athlete in this Province, I don't know them all obviously, who haven't seriously hurt something. It is a bizarre and demanding sport.

Each to their own but I find nothing attractive about that woman, she looks like a man with long hair who got a huge boob job. I would much rather a normal looking woman with real breasts or even the small breasts but muscular look some of the fit crossfit ladies have. Each to their own.

There is a woman at the gym in town who used to be a rocket and she bought herself some implants and she looks like two skud missiles hit her in the back and came out the front - doesn't look normal or the least bit real. I find her less attractive but if she feels better about herself, good for her.
All sports that are taken to the extreme will result in injuries. Look at the pro bodybuilders that have torn muscles, major degenerative issues, Dorian yates, Ronnie Coleman is suffering severely... there are many others. Look at the powerlifters who have injured themselves, Louis Simmons for instance has broken his back twice while doing heavy lifts. The number of pec tears you hear about is phenomenal Cross fit is no different ... if you try to compete at a high level you will get injuries ... only some of the genetically gifted don't ...Matt Fraser, Rich Froning in cross fit for instance. A lot of ppl label cross fit as the "injury sport" ... it is no worse than any other sport you push yourself hard at. IMHO