Hmg protocols

Lumberjack

Trusted Member
Here are some protocols for using Hmg that I have come across.

Hmg protocols

1) Hmg 75iu every day or every other day untill you feel better and your test level and sperm levels are up

2) Hmg 75iu everyday or every other day for two weeks after last inject of cycle. Then clomid 100mg per day and nolva 40mg per day

3) Hcg 2000iu every other day. Hmg 75iu every other day on days you don’t taking hcg. Take these both for two weeks after last injection. Then start clomid 100mg per day and nolva 40mg per day.

4) Hcg 2000iu-5000iu every other day. Hmg 75iu every other day on days you don’t take hcg. Also take clomid 100mg per day and nolva 40mg per day. Also 0.5 adex every day or every other day as needed. (this protocol is used to get your wife pregnant while on cycle or if you have been shut down for years)

Hmg protocols

1) Hmg 75iu every day or every other day untill you feel better and your test level and sperm levels are up

2) Hmg 75iu everyday or every other day for two weeks after last inject of cycle. Then clomid 100mg per day and nolva 40mg per day

3) Hcg 2000iu every other day. Hmg 75iu every other day on days you don’t taking hcg. Take these both for two weeks after last injection. Then start clomid 100mg per day and nolva 40mg per day.

4) Hcg 2000iu-5000iu every other day. Hmg 75iu every other day on days you don’t take hcg. Also take clomid 100mg per day and nolva 40mg per day. Also 0.5 adex every day or every other day as needed. (this protocol is used to get your wife pregnant while on cycle or if you have been shut down for years)

@Lumberjack funny that you posted about HMG. I was reading about it ladt night in some articles and it's like 50-100 times more powerful than HCG. Apparently, and i can't remember which article i was reading, it can be used better across the spectrum of: on cycle AND off cycle, and has fewer negative side effects than hcg (not that hcg has any, but fewer are reported in test subjects). HMG looks to have better net effects on LH and FSH

The idea of HMG has been on my mind for several months now because I see and feel the limitations of HCG, and i was searching for a 'better' product, and HMG looks more like a fit for my life style and my health goals.

The other product that probably may not be applicable to humans is eCG, Equine Chorionic Gonadotropin, formerly Pregnant Mares Serum Gonadotropin (PMSG).

I'll look into trying HMG, and see if it works better while on cycle and maintaining it while off cycle.

Hmg protocols

A member on cbb shut down forever was able to get his wife pregnant after only two doses of HMG.Believe you can only bring in two vials.

@Lumberjack funny that you posted about HMG. I was reading about it ladt night in some articles and it's like 50-100 times more powerful than HCG. Apparently, and i can't remember which article i was reading, it can be used better across the spectrum of: on cycle AND off cycle, and has fewer negative side effects than hcg (not that hcg has any, but fewer are reported in test subjects). HMG looks to have better net effects on LH and FSH

The idea of HMG has been on my mind for several months now because I see and feel the limitations of HCG, and i was searching for a 'better' product, and HMG looks more like a fit for my life style and my health goals.

The other product that probably may not be applicable to humans is eCG, Equine Chorionic Gonadotropin, formerly Pregnant Mares Serum Gonadotropin (PMSG).

I'll look into trying HMG, and see if it works better while on cycle and maintaining it while off cycle.

The great thing about hmg over hcg as well is that over time your body will get used to hcg. So you will have to keep using a higher dose to achieve the same results. With hmg it doesn’t get used to it. So 75iu should always feel the same no matter how you use it. I also agree that it is suppirior to hcg. But again if you can use both then go for it.

A member on cbb shut down forever was able to get his wife pregnant after only two doses of HMG.Believe you can only bring in two vials.

It’s great stuff! I have known a few guys in the same situation. Been on for so long, couldn’t have kids. Once they used hmg it was like they couldn’t miss lol. Wife got knocked up and both are very happy. It’s always just been hard to get a hold off as not many sources carry it.

Last edited:
Once or twice a month? That's it?
I would start there hmg is much stronger then you think. You can go to once a week if you feel you are still too shut down. But you are just trying to keep your natural at a good level so it’s much easier to recover when you come off.

I've been blasting and cruising for about 2 years now, more blasting than cruising.... I'm definitely shut down.

I don't want to take more than I have to. As I am a less is more kinda guy,

Also, mixed with bac water... how long does it last?