Highest mg/ml for primo-e with mct and no EO?

Furius_Saturninus_Plautia

Trusted Member
Can primo-e go as high as test-e with no pip or does it need to stay low around 100-150mg/ml? I'd very much be interested in some high mg/ml recipes using mct oil please. Thanks :)

I’ve ran a fair bit of primo.
100/150 mg per ml is the highest I’d ever go. Yeah you have to inject more often, but pip free injections more often are much better than having pip every time for months, then regretting it,
Even at 200 mg/ml there is still a lot of volume to inject so still the chance of a lot of pip,

I’ve ran a fair bit of primo.
100/150 mg per ml is the highest I’d ever go. Yeah you have to inject more often, but pip free injections more often are much better than having pip every time for months, then regretting it,
Even at 200 mg/ml there is still a lot of volume to inject so still the chance of a lot of pip,

What do you mean by volume Sorbate? Test-e can go to 250-300mg/ml with no pip if made right so I'm wondering why another enenthate ester can't go as high if made right? Is it the primo molecule itself that causes the pip? If so i can understand wanting to keep the mg/ml ratio low, but I always figured it was just because it was such and expensive hormone.

All I know is 200 mg per ml is like injecting battery acid to me.
As to why I know nothing about brewing, but there must be a reason why labs mainly do 100 mg/ml.
What I mean by volume is 100 mg/ml vs 200 mg/ml you are still injecting a lot at 200 mg/ml to get 600 mg a week, so let’s say 2 cc 3 times a week. Well you’ll have pip from hell the whole week.
Now 100 mg/ml, inject almost every day 1 cc but no pip, life is great.
You know what it’s like to train when you are riddled with pip, no fun.
I don’t run gear to torture myself, but to feel better, lol.

All I know is 200 mg per ml is like injecting battery acid to me.
As to why I know nothing about brewing, but there must be a reason why labs mainly do 100 mg/ml.
What I mean by volume is 100 mg/ml vs 200 mg/ml you are still injecting a lot at 200 mg/ml to get 600 mg a week, so let’s say 2 cc 3 times a week. Well you’ll have pip from hell the whole week.
Now 100 mg/ml, inject almost every day 1 cc but no pip, life is great.
You know what it’s like to train when you are riddled with pip, no fun.
I don’t run gear to torture myself, but to feel better, lol.

Understood and thank you :)

Understood and thank you :)
If you brew it at home, stick with 100 mg/ml. This way you know you’ll have primo you’ll use.
If you start using insulin pins to inject, you can inject daily, and with t400 you can get 300 mg of test and 500 mg of primo into you in a week with under 1 cc daily volumes.