Highest acceptable estrogen while on TRT.

Bigred

Trusted Member
The new bloods came back.
Taking about 55-60mg e3d. Blood taken day three at lowest point.
Test 16.3 nmo/l. E 129 pmo/l

So. I'm gonna bump the test up to try and get to about 20-23.. the ref says e under 157 pmo/l is within range ..

Ideally not wanting to take an ai..
And yeah I'm overweight about 20 pounds easily.

So 157pmol is 42 pg/ml..
Is that too high?
Like I said b4. I finally got a doc whos actually gonna work with me..

If too high and an ai is neccesary.. what should I be shooting for ..

At 35pg/ml I'm feeling pretty good.. good sexual function .. feel strong ..
What will the typical effect as I get higher?

My goals right now are weight loss. And not having any adverse health effects from high/low hormones . Have always kinda had pseudo gyno.. back when I was cut and lean it wasn't that bad and didn't really care.. I'm pretty sure theres a good sized gland under the fat . Is a high estrogen going to have a tendency to make it grow ?
Ideally I'd like to lose the weight and cross that bridge when I get to it.

Sorry to ramble . But this is the first opportunity I get to actually get dialed in with regular bloods/Rx adjustments .

most will know when gyno sets in.. you will feel pain under the nips.

I agree with @ABMonkey, don't bother until it's necessary. While taking T most hormones are elevated, so having elevated E can be looked at as balanced. Obviously, if you start to feel pain in your nips you should consider an ai or SERM.

Never had pain or itch. Always pust lack on fat there . But. Like I said. When I lean out . It doesn't really bother me .. I'm sure if I posted pics people would talk shit. But. Whatever I stopped caring after highschool anyway.
Thanks for the input.

Never had pain or itch. Always pust lack on fat there . But. Like I said. When I lean out . It doesn't really bother me .. I'm sure if I posted pics people would talk shit. But. Whatever I stopped caring after highschool anyway.
Thanks for the input.
For the most part this board is not like that. Anyone who has the balls to post pics gets props in my books. For whatever reason I think I look fine in the mirror, then when I take pics, I just look like shit and delete them..lol

Thanks for the input.
If you want people's opinions post pics, if not don't but no one here is going to make fun of you for having the balls to post a pick looking for help. If they do - fuck them. If you think everyone here is over 200 lbs - they are not and if you think everyone is sub 20% bodyfat, they aren't. There are skinny guys and fat guys and everything between.
The board is here to help people. I agree with @ABMonkey - keep working on getting leaner and if you don't have discomfort and your blood tests are coming back within range do not add in more compounds. Give yourself time to acclimate to the compounds. I can't tell you how many times I had erect and sensitive nipples and my estrogen and prolactin was in the middle range / normal. No need for an AI/serm or anything for prolactin. It just took some time for my body to get used to the new compound.

Thanks for the input.
No one talks shit on here usually. None of us are perfect.
I have met a lot of guys off here, we are in decent shape, but I havnt met any mr olympia contenders yet, lol.