High-Dose Testosterone Promising for Depression in Men

Yeah, but we all knew this already.
Honestly I don’t know why they don’t read the boards, then they will have a basis for some of their studies.

My understanding from school is that it’s incredibly hard to do human test with any drugs that you don’t know the long term effects, even when you have willing participants.

It’s not surprising that low test would cause depression in men, having gone through this a bit, the lack of libido and the feeling of being always tired can certainly run you down.

My understanding from school is that it’s incredibly hard to do human test with any drugs that you don’t know the long term effects, even when you have willing participants.

It’s not surprising that low test would cause depression in men, having gone through this a bit, the lack of libido and the feeling of being always tired can certainly run you down.

Good point. It comes into play especially with meds that already have a suggested dose by the manufacturer in place like Test does. There are ethics involved when there may be potential harm done to the participants.