High dose primo worth the $ vs alternatives like EQ/deca?

Synyster

Trusted Member
If $ were no option I have zero questions that id be running 1g+ of bayer primo per week.

To me the lean tissue gains vs extreme absence of sides is incomparable to anything else. The only issue is cost.

Surely theres more than one way to skin a cat. We can add lean tissue using any compound or combination. But im curious if you were to compare the aforementioned 1g+ weekly of primo to a dosage of EQ or NPP that allows equal lean tissue accrual (imo around 70% the dose of EQ and 50%the dose of deca), which compound would you feel is your best investment?

Thanks for your time

If $ were no option I have zero questions that id be running 1g+ of bayer primo per week.

To me the lean tissue gains vs extreme absence of sides is incomparable to anything else. The only issue is cost.

Surely theres more than one way to skin a cat. We can add lean tissue using any compound or combination. But im curious if you were to compare the aforementioned 1g+ weekly of primo to a dosage of EQ or NPP that allows equal lean tissue accrual (imo around 70% the dose of EQ and 50%the dose of deca), which compound would you feel is your best investment?

Thanks for your time

if you have good primo you do not need a gram a week. what ypou need to do is to take a very very long cycle of Primo at a reasonable dosage. I did that and it was my best cycle ever. I took 1cc EOD of Primo 100mg/ml along with 1CC of Test Prop 100mg/ml EOD for 6 months plus. I ate well, worked out hard, got lots of rest and had the type of gains you want. The ones that redefine your body type. Not just balloon up and then deflate over time.

Just do less for longer as Taureau mentioned.. more is not better.. no pro or top level guy is doing that it’s a bit much.. I have top level friends trained by European coaches and he has him on 600mg ( to me is high) the whole way adding and removing switching other compounds..

I am running 500 mg of primo, 168 mg of deca and 200 mg of test right now. No sides and I'm growing just fine.
I know when I'm done this cycle, and go back to trt I will not lose much, just become a bit softer.

This is why I like primo cycles. You keep what you gain, plus you can starve yourself and still gain muscle as you lose fat.

Last edited:
Just do less for longer as Taureau mentioned.. more is not better.. no pro or top level guy is doing that it’s a bit much.. I have top level friends trained by European coaches and he has him on 600mg ( to me is high) the whole way adding and removing switching other compounds..
I've had many great conversations with current pros, former pros and national competitors, and what I've found is that dosage seems to be mainly dependant on genetics. There are some who can get away with what I'd consider a very reasonable cycle and be 300lb freaks on stage. At the same time there are high level competitors that run 3g+/week of test as a base for their cycles and stay on almost year round, more out of necessity to maintain their size. The latter group tend to fizzle out much quicker.

I've had many great conversations with current pros, former pros and national competitors, and what I've found is that dosage seems to be mainly dependant on genetics. There are some who can get away with what I'd consider a very reasonable cycle and be 300lb freaks on stage. At the same time there are high level competitors that run 3g+/week of test as a base for their cycles and stay on almost year round, more out of necessity to maintain their size. The latter group tend to fizzle out much quicker.
Totally. There’s genetics freaks and there is hard workers who crank hard and it works out. I’m just saying in terms of 1g primo that seems like a lot when lower and longer could be much better

Lol reminds me of a National guy whose coach told him “do as much tren as you can”…
Maybe that’s another method.. do as much primo as you can

I am going to try a higher dose of primo for fun coming up. I want to do 700 mg per week with 400 mg of test and 300 mg of npp or deca.
I cant wait...Just priming myself now in a wee calorie deficit to get the insulin sensitivity in check and a bit of a detraining period, not stopping, just 3 days per week as i have been going hard. This will be good.
Not using Bayer, but one of the labs from this board ive had good results with on their primo.
For me, i say give it a shot at a gram per week, with a great diet and a few extra calories now and again and training solid. Id like to hear about it for certain.

I ran a gram/week and it was decent. 350 tren ace is still better tho lol
It took a few cycles to find my sweet spot - 75/ day. Wondering what would happen cutting it down to 50/day and adding 50mg/day DHB base

The wind blowing will do that some days...BUT, i can control myself.....I don't do tren for a reason. With wife for almost 2 decades now. Tren would wreck that for me as i used to run it a lot.....lol
What I meant is not think but want to fuck, lol.
Reason I don’t run tren. Too bad it worked so well.

I'd love to push some buttons to dig up some more Tren stories here, but I'll keep it on track. For the guys that have done the long run game changer Primo cycles, why have you only done this once?

Even though its expensive, if it's that good why not stash more Primo slowly until you have enough and then do it again?

does primo work in a way where it also helps to affect positively your blood work markers and to help with estrogen related issues that you might have to mitigate with another ancillary if you weren’t taking it (the primo) - I’m asking does primo work in the same way masteron apparently does with the nullifying of aromatization

does primo work in a way where it also helps to affect positively your blood work markers and to help with estrogen related issues that you might have to mitigate with another ancillary if you weren’t taking it (the primo) - I’m asking does primo work in the same way masteron apparently does with the nullifying of aromatization

Regarding Blood work markers;
- primo will increase hemoglobin to a degree
- primo will impact lipids more than test
- primo will prevent aromatization to a degree (less than mast)
- primo can negatively impact PSA in the short term

No one rides for free. After test it is the safest steriod but nothing is 100% side free. All the above is also dependent on genetics and dosages

Primo is great but always allow time for things to return to normal if on dr prescribed TRT and dr monitoring bloods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for your time
for first time primo, i would go for 400mg a week maximum. 10-14 weeks

if price is an issue i'd go with EQ or and DHB

I'd love to push some buttons to dig up some more Tren stories here, but I'll keep it on track. For the guys that have done the long run game changer Primo cycles, why have you only done this once?

Even though its expensive, if it's that good why not stash more Primo slowly until you have enough and then do it again?
just google mpmd for tren stories or the reddit page l;ol