High dose primo worth the $ vs alternatives like EQ/deca?

Primo mast and test together is ideal
oh man .... down the road for sure I can’t imagine. Sounds pricey- what doses would you recommend for an intermediate cycle there? I’ve seen people keep the primo way higher than the test and they love it; same with the mast? How long is this safe for? One thing I did notice is my prostate is swollen a little bit lol. I notice when I piss in the morning.

I still have hair also, but it’s thinner, but I’m older so who knows.
I only met my dad’s dad once- an old alcoholic Newfie with a thick full head of brown hair ; all I really remember from the visit was he smelled like beer and I couldn’t understand what he was saying. But in the hair department he’s cool I guess, my father is the same but had a taste for the drugs instead of the alcohol. I dwarf both of them already .

Grandpa’s dead and dads in prison lol. I’m the cycle breaker I guess; no legacy to pass it on too yet but that just means I got more time to focus and build it 😌😌😈

if you have good primo you do not need a gram a week. what ypou need to do is to take a very very long cycle of Primo at a reasonable dosage. I did that and it was my best cycle ever. I took 1cc EOD of Primo 100mg/ml along with 1CC of Test Prop 100mg/ml EOD for 6 months plus. I ate well, worked out hard, got lots of rest and had the type of gains you want. The ones that redefine your body type. Not just balloon up and then deflate over time.
Second this - each to their own @Synyster and I have read some the incredible doses of gear you take. I love Primo and much prefer a longer / lower dose approach. Compounds you take are just a minor part of the package to growth - training and diet consistency is much more important. The compounds just make it easier to reach your goals.
I won't replace any compound for Primo - I don't take high doses but it does nothing negative to my health markers. BP remains the same, lipids, liver and kidney function remains the same. My free test goes up and my estrogen is in range. That being said I have never exceeded 300 mg a week and most often don't need more than 150 mg a week to get my free test double or triple the normal range.

Primo mast and test together is ideal
Sounds like a good way to rob yourself of a hairline, and get shredded at the same time. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
@3ml if your not predisposed or prone to the hair loss, does running dhts still fuck with your hair?

Sounds like a good way to rob yourself of a hairline, and get shredded at the same time. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
@3ml if your not predisposed or prone to the hair loss, does running dhts still fuck with your hair?
Not in the slightest, my hair is totally full and normal. I got a col greys starting on my left sideburn but Im in my 40s sooo.

Don’t run gear if you are worried about your hair. Everything if you are predespostitoned will maje is shed. After 10 years won’t matter what you run.

Thanks for the reply Sorbate. May be good for many out there to hear before they get too deep in and it's 'too late'.